PDA

View Full Version : Please help me, I have 20m to spend :)

VenomSet
04-26-2017, 11:49 AM
Hello,

I decided to give this game another try.
I want to keep it short: I don't need to buy pets because I still have them.
I have ~20m to spend on gear/jewels.
Of course I'll focus on farming Mausoleum & Graveyard so I would like to ask if anybody could tell me the best Equipment for my budget.

I think 7-8m of my budget will be gone because I'm 98% sure I'll buy a Dex Speed set.
Is this a good decision? Or should i rather purchase Arc Ring & Arc Pendant?

Thank you so much! :)

Kairihearts
04-26-2017, 12:02 PM
I wouldnt buy arc ring tbh because when lvl 66 cap comes it will be pretty much useless for your lvl.

I have speed set so probably wise to buy one yes :)

Buy pot dags lvl 61 pot

Mastery belt

Balanced arm

Balanced helm

Arc pendant or pp if you have

And ring of your choice ;)

Terminhater
04-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Buy 18 of the best jewels you can afford. Buy awaken gems, I still don't find a difference in odds from normal and elite awaken. Isn't much of an elite awaken when it gives you two slots full of ignore mana ability -_-

mrm
04-26-2017, 01:21 PM
Buy 18 of the best jewels you can afford. Buy awaken gems, I still don't find a difference in odds from normal and elite awaken. Isn't much of an elite awaken when it gives you two slots full of ignore mana ability -_-
I hate that!!!!.Also getting int awaking on tank gear and dex on my mage T.T
Glowstick+venom+some bad *** vanity then your good to go xD
The rest you should donate to the Anti mage abuse org

capeo
04-26-2017, 01:36 PM
If farming mausoleum the best set up I've seen is speed set and 3 of 5 voice set. That is what I want to have eventually. Probably just in time for expansion. 5m or so for speed, 6m to 8m for armor, 6m to 8m for helm and less then 1m for belt. That will wipe you out but is the best I've seen in game.

Terminhater
04-26-2017, 01:41 PM
I hate that!!!!.Also getting int awaking on tank gear and dex on my mage T.T
Glowstick+venom+some bad *** vanity then your good to go xD
The rest you should donate to the Anti mage abuse org

I feel ya!

On my Mage wep, I got ignore mana abilities or movement speeds :/ when I tried normal awakens I got 9 int and armours \o/

I like gems that boost my stats. I don't wanna waste plat on elite gems to save 10 mana pots per map XD

Kairihearts
04-26-2017, 01:50 PM
Do not buy any of the voice set will be pretty much worthless when new expansion hits :)

Kakashis
04-26-2017, 01:50 PM
I personally would get voice set for mauso. Speed set not really useful there other than checking and running back to clear.

Avaree
04-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Imo, i would jewel up with current myth/or voice set & 100% gold loot weapon/belt (you can purchase in cs) and farm the heck out of maus and save your gold for expansion. Buy nilbog egg, slot its aa into neks for now. Sell anything looted :)

Welcome back & good luck :)

konafez
04-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Yes buy nott bonds, we are gonna build a wall and make nott pay for it

msustro
04-26-2017, 07:27 PM
I think the voice set makes grinding maus easy and worth it. The argument that it'll be worthless next expansion applies to just about anything else too, live for today :)

lie$
04-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Agreed, I use that and it's fantastic

lie$
04-27-2017, 05:49 PM
If farming mausoleum the best set up I've seen is speed set and 3 of 5 voice set. That is what I want to have eventually. Probably just in time for expansion. 5m or so for speed, 6m to 8m for armor, 6m to 8m for helm and less then 1m for belt. That will wipe you out but is the best I've seen in game.

Agreed, I use that and it's fantastic