PDA

View Full Version : What about expansion?

Ocanaasibe
04-27-2017, 03:38 AM
What were the dates of the previous expansion? And wdy guys think of the tentative date for lv66 expansion?
Ign:polymers

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

voidPtr
04-27-2017, 04:30 AM
The thread in Announcemets is from 10-05-2016 http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?375652-Arlorian-Twilight-Preview
Although i think i read somewhere the season is expected to be 6 months, The new expansion date is whenever al devs see fit and decide :) . It's their game and plans sometimes change (, i've noticed, like it or not).

Horme
04-27-2017, 05:26 AM
I'm wondering, how many workers left in STS at this moment, only justg that do everything on forum.

Terminhater
04-28-2017, 04:17 PM
If the next expansion is point based I would like to see STS implement the following...

1. Numerous side events that are related to the new expansion, and help boost points and tokens as well.

2. Excellent and Superb jewels dropping after endgame boss kill. Excellent having legendary rate drops and Superb having mythic rate drops. Neither dependant on luck lix, pendants, luck pets.

Kept it fresh and keep it running.

runagain
04-28-2017, 04:26 PM
If the next expansion is point based I would like to see STS implement the following...

1. Numerous side events that are related to the new expansion, and help boost points and tokens as well.

2. Excellent and Superb jewels dropping after endgame boss kill. Excellent having legendary rate drops and Superb having mythic rate drops. Neither dependant on luck lix, pendants, luck pets.

Kept it fresh and keep it running.
No lol -1, that will crash the Jewel market tho it will make it tooooo easy to achieve something...

Terminhater
04-28-2017, 04:33 PM
No lol -1, that will crash the Jewel market tho it will make it tooooo easy to achieve something...

Are you sure it will crash the Jewel market. 500% drop rate of massives hasn't crashed the crate market :)

If legendary rate is too much then perhaps move them up the loot table.

runagain
04-28-2017, 04:35 PM
Are you sure it will crash the Jewel market. 500% drop rate of massives hasn't crashed the crate market :)

If legendary rate is too much then perhaps move them up the loot table.
Ya it will, locked crates will be gone after opening.. jewels can't get gone after using them... That's why the market doesn't crash by Massive locks. At jewels it will

Terminhater
04-28-2017, 04:41 PM
Ya it will, locked crates will be gone after opening.. jewels can't get gone after using them... That's why the market doesn't crash by Massive locks. At jewels it will

I hope they do give my idea a go XD

STS can always nerf things, they control all the variables.

Poisontips
04-28-2017, 08:10 PM
Hopefully expansion comes soon, also hoping they bring Elite maps back with the classic format.

codered
04-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Regarding the expansion,,.
Waiting for skyland map, no more grave, isle, forest, village, ship, catacomb.. we want some fresh air,,

Areogor
04-29-2017, 09:37 AM
I just wish they add alot more lvls bc stuck at the same lvl for another year is kinda boring

Keshara28
04-29-2017, 08:37 PM
Regarding the expansion,,.
Waiting for skyland map, no more grave, isle, forest, village, ship, catacomb.. we want some fresh air,,

.. +1 for this /11

Aprove
04-29-2017, 09:41 PM
I just wish for the expansion to not force player to do extreme super grinding farming

PS: STG sure needs more active moderator IMO, Weekly Raffles is Dead :(

bangke
04-30-2017, 01:28 AM
+1 cant wait for new expansion

eleasah
04-30-2017, 09:23 AM
I notice. Pple seems bored fast. For me, i need no new expansion yet. I have a lot of fun in mausmaps. So much to do all over Arlor. Work for aps doing daileys. And if new come iam sure, pple will complain how Hard new is,loot will Not drop like we wish. So if this expansion or a next one. User never really satisfied

runagain
04-30-2017, 02:57 PM
I notice. Pple seems bored fast. For me, i need no new expansion yet. I have a lot of fun in mausmaps. So much to do all over Arlor. Work for aps doing daileys. And if new come iam sure, pple will complain how Hard new is,loot will Not drop like we wish. So if this expansion or a next one. User never really satisfied
Trueeee :D.