View Full Version : Please look

Iplo
04-27-2017, 12:11 PM
Today somebody gifted me
- Arcane ring
- lvl 10 speed set
- Natural Mastery belt
- Balanced Runesteel armor
- + a secret item. If the owner wants these back, he/she must know what it was.

The problem is that I noticed many hours after the gifting happened and I have no idea who has given me these items. If it was you, please contact me :)

Ign: iplo

Kairihearts
04-27-2017, 12:21 PM
Watch out the snakes are about

Be careful anyone could it was them lol

Iplo
04-27-2017, 12:23 PM
Watch out the snakes are about

Be careful anyone could it was them lol

I will require waterproof proof :)

Fsuryo
04-27-2017, 12:50 PM
Omg -_-

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

voidPtr
04-27-2017, 01:13 PM
you will undoubtedly get hundreds of PMs with people trying to guess. Eventually someone may succeed. nomatter how "secret" this item is.
and they may make toons with different names just for trying. hm.
if someone from al cannot confirm who gave (and i'm not sure they would check), then it may be more likely you to return to a "guesser", not to the original owner.

Iplo
04-27-2017, 01:20 PM
you will undoubtedly get hundreds of PMs with people trying to guess. Eventually someone may succeed. nomatter how "secret" this item is.
and they may make toons with different names just for trying. hm.
if someone from al cannot confirm who gave (and i'm not sure they would check), then it may be more likely you to return to a "guesser", not to the original owner.

What if there's more than 1 secret item? What if there's not a secret item? Only the original owner can know for sure :)

Rspy
04-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Lol dn't give information of all the items . u should give only 1 items info then you can ask them , who pretending abot all item u received. It is the only way to know true giver

Litheus
04-28-2017, 11:30 AM
Just keep the items

Sent from my MotoE2 using Tapatalk

Neutrone
04-28-2017, 06:32 PM
Hey its me your cousin..

Sent from my TECNO-C7 using Tapatalk

marsu4u
04-29-2017, 06:25 AM
Lol there isn't a secret item & you were obviously given it for a reason, so stop looking for this poor guy an keep it.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk