PDA

View Full Version : Hiya all

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 06:00 AM
Hi all,

I have just jumped ship from IMO: World of Magic to Pocket Legends.
as i am new to this game, i have some questions to ask. hope you guys can teach me more about this game, will read through the wiki once again provide by the friendly forumers.

I am age 26 and from Singapore,
Nick in game is XtremeBol

1) why is there no room in pvp?

2) i have heard from others that purple and pink, what does that means? as i have saw in the store. i did not see any pink but i only saw purple which has the name jewel i think..

3) will there be future update for the guild names on top of our names?

4) will there be guild wars in future?

5) is there any + equipments in this game? example: +2, +3 or +5 shirt?

this game which is different from IMO: World of Magic is that this is dungeon hunting, and has a pvp room itself.

i really like this game as it's different from IMO: World of Magic as IMO: World of Magic so so hard to level up and so hard to farm gold also. but i wish to see guild wars or more pvp rooms coming up as i did not see any rooms at all in pvp and i have bought the 3 vs 3 and 5 vs 5 map packs for pvp itself.
I believe that most MMORPG games must have PVP/Guild War in order to attract players itself.. Will it have guild war and more pvp in the coming patch or months?

so basically this game is about dungeon hunting with friends or those that i do not know. one stage by one stage till the end?

have saw that some equipments are sold in the store which require real money? as i worked 14 hours a day and reach home quite late. will b gaming for about 2 hours per day, and i love that equipment that sold in store.

currently am a level 12 pure dex archer =)

hope u guys out there can teach me more about this game and hope you will add me as frens =)

Thank you so so much..

Interim7
07-01-2010, 06:34 AM
1) No room? How so?

2) "Purple" and "Pink" are levels of item rarity/awesomeness. You can't usually buy pinks; you have to find them by killing things! Good luck. I think the order of rarity is white > orange > green > purple > pink.

3) Possibly~!

4) Possibly~! Actually, this is probable, with the fast approaching addition of guilds.

5) No, there isn't. Perhaps this will come later; it's a feature I've always liked. Chance of breaking really, really good weapons? FTW!

Yes -- I agree. IMO was a bit of a stale game, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy yourself here! Go crazy! Make some friends -- in fact, add me as a friend. Name's Excerpt.

Good luck. Remember; the game's always being updated. There's always something to look forward to!

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 06:41 AM
1) No room? How so?

2) "Purple" and "Pink" are levels of item rarity/awesomeness. You can't usually buy pinks; you have to find them by killing things! Good luck. I think the order of rarity is white > orange > green > purple > pink.

3) Possibly~!

4) Possibly~! Actually, this is probable, with the fast approaching addition of guilds.

5) No, there isn't. Perhaps this will come later; it's a feature I've always liked. Chance of breaking really, really good weapons? FTW!

Yes -- I agree. IMO was a bit of a stale game, in my opinion. I hope you enjoy yourself here! Go crazy! Make some friends -- in fact, add me as a friend. Name's Excerpt.

Good luck. Remember; the game's always being updated. There's always something to look forward to!

thanks for ur promt reply. i mean that you know there's a lobby for you to choose ur game, on top there's like all, pvp, pve (Story), town ..??

when i click pvp. there is nothing at all. how come?

yeah, this game has more update then IMO: World of Magic and the developers listen to us (the customers) which World of Magic the developers are doing nothing =).

how about the Jewel equipment in the store? what colour is it?? pink or purple? i saw it look like purple but most of them mention is pink..

Interim7
07-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Ah, I dunno... about the PvP rooms, that is. I've tried that myself, and even when I've seen PvP rooms up, doing that shows empty. Perhaps it's a glitch? Just look through the main party listing. There's normally one or two up... and if not, you can open a room by hitting "New Game" or "Create Game" or whatever it says down there.

Hm. The Platinum store doesn't have any pinks, last time I checked (maybe I wasn't looking hard enough). You're gonna have to search for those the conventional way, I'm afraid. Remember the old saying; "Money can't buy happiness". That applies here. Sort of. Don't worry -- one of the major complaints with the game is that equipment isn't rare enough! It shouldn't be too hard to get what you need. In fact, it'll probably just come to you when you, uh, 'least expect it'. Some of it, anyways.

Any other questions; just ask 'em here. We'll do what we can to set you straight.

Interim7
07-01-2010, 06:53 AM
Oh -- scratch that. There are some pinks in the platinum store -- example given; the "Warlord Armour of Legend" in the Warrior > Armour: Warlord Chain section. I guess the purple looks more like a dull blue.

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 08:17 AM
Ah, I dunno... about the PvP rooms, that is. I've tried that myself, and even when I've seen PvP rooms up, doing that shows empty. Perhaps it's a glitch? Just look through the main party listing. There's normally one or two up... and if not, you can open a room by hitting "New Game" or "Create Game" or whatever it says down there.

Hm. The Platinum store doesn't have any pinks, last time I checked (maybe I wasn't looking hard enough). You're gonna have to search for those the conventional way, I'm afraid. Remember the old saying; "Money can't buy happiness". That applies here. Sort of. Don't worry -- one of the major complaints with the game is that equipment isn't rare enough! It shouldn't be too hard to get what you need. In fact, it'll probably just come to you when you, uh, 'least expect it'. Some of it, anyways.

Any other questions; just ask 'em here. We'll do what we can to set you straight.

nono, dun b mistaken =), i did not mean money is everything. as u mention in previous post that pink equipment does not sell in store, but i think i saw it. =) hope it clear the confusion =)

yup, regarding the pvp, i did not see any room when ever i click the pvp box then refresh, so maybe i should try to search through the all list.. btw, how do u see if it's a pvp room?

so u mean in future, there will b guild war, and guild on top of our name?

i really hope this game can come out more updates/patches, it's the first game that look like diablo... which has a map to see wher u and ur frens were.... and also can see the remaining monster that is in the map.

i found out that the 2* exp potions is wasted of gold/platinum. it only last 5 mins??

wad makes u think or in your opinion that this game is better then IMO: World of Magic? (no flamming or posting other game, i just wanna compare this game with the IMO: World of Magic) hope mods wont mind me asking...

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Oh -- scratch that. There are some pinks in the platinum store -- example given; the "Warlord Armour of Legend" in the Warrior > Armour: Warlord Chain section. I guess the purple looks more like a dull blue.

so u mean that warlord Armour of Legend is pink in colour??

i though it's purple in colour? as it look more like purple then pink to me..

about the archer stuff > Jewel Thief's Fiery Leather, Jewel Thief's Shooting Star Leather, Jewel Thief's Heavy Crossbow < all this is pink equipments?

another thing is that there is fire, frost and nature leather, what does it mean? i notice fire is +crit, while frost is +1m/s and nature is +1h/s < does it mean +1 MANA per Second and +1 HEALTH per Second?

which is more better armour for u?

and lastly, some crossbow that has glow, and some withoug glow.. what difference is there between them? like Flaming Battle Crossbow of Excitabili, it has some glowing effect on the crossbow.. what is the difference in glow and non glow crossbow?

sorry i keep asking questions, i m still noob in this game and still learning more. hope you dun mind =)

Thanks in advanced..

Interim7
07-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Not sure about those equips, sorry, don't have my iPod on me right now, so I can't check the store. Maybe someone else can post those details for me. >.<

1 m/s is one mana per second, and 1 h/s is one health per second, yes.

Which is better? Well, not really sure. Depends, I suppose. Mana/Health regen is always nice. Crit's good for archers.

The glowing and not-glowing? Purely aesthetic. Looks nice. You can show yourself off to your friends all like "hey look, I'm shiny". That's what I did to my sister when I got the massive jeweled crossbow from a boss drop. She wasn't too fazed.

Banned
07-01-2010, 03:14 PM
The PvP room thing isn't a glitch, people simply don't play it as much as PvE.

Cascade
07-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Hey welcome dude I love singapore its awesome. I'm sure you will fit right in with the rest of us lol.

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 08:15 PM
Not sure about those equips, sorry, don't have my iPod on me right now, so I can't check the store. Maybe someone else can post those details for me. >.<

1 m/s is one mana per second, and 1 h/s is one health per second, yes.

Which is better? Well, not really sure. Depends, I suppose. Mana/Health regen is always nice. Crit's good for archers.

The glowing and not-glowing? Purely aesthetic. Looks nice. You can show yourself off to your friends all like "hey look, I'm shiny". That's what I did to my sister when I got the massive jeweled crossbow from a boss drop. She wasn't too fazed.

i see. so i am right about the 1 mana per second and 1 health per second, i have just reach level 15 and when i am level 13, i found out that the current map does not give exp already there fore i purchase the dark forest and reached level 15.

so every 5 level i need to purchase another map is it? let say for dark forest map, it's for lv 13-15 right? and the map is the same? (meaning like when i reach level 14 i play dark forest, it's still the same map?

lastly is i notice when i enter the map and play it and have the map display. sometimes it's blue in colour including my name and sometimes it's orange in colour. why is this so?

sorry i ask too much questions =)

will be adding you tonight ocne i finish my work..

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 08:15 PM
The PvP room thing isn't a glitch, people simply don't play it as much as PvE.

i see, so it's not a glitch? hmmm, i really do hope that more pple participate in pvp as we play MMORPG games, we play only for pvp/guild war, that's when we show them that our guild is the best =P

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Hey welcome dude I love singapore its awesome. I'm sure you will fit right in with the rest of us lol.

i still have more to learn from you guys, so hope you all can teach me more about this game =)

yeah, singapore is an awesome country. thank you, hehee. actually all country is the same as long as the people is friendly and respect each other..

Interim7
07-01-2010, 10:00 PM
The map themes begin to shake themselves up a bit later on -- we get arctic mountain ranges, swamps, deserts and a pyramid... you just have to put up with the uninspired first bunch of campaigns.

Cascade
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey the first campaign's are cool just not as good as the other ones. They are pretty much prototypes of the new maps. :)

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 11:19 PM
The map themes begin to shake themselves up a bit later on -- we get arctic mountain ranges, swamps, deserts and a pyramid... you just have to put up with the uninspired first bunch of campaigns.

alrite, thanks for the info, btw why does it have different colour? meaning like when i am in dark forest, my name and the map shown is blue then when i join another same map, it become orange?

Hey the first campaign's are cool just not as good as the other ones. They are pretty much prototypes of the new maps. :)

sorry, but i dun get what you mean, care to clarify it? sorry to trouble you.

Cascade
07-01-2010, 11:32 PM
He was talking about that the first campaign's until "The Lost Expidition" and that they are a bit uninspired because they are practically the same scenery and I was mentioning that the first couple campaings are good just not as good as the newer ones :)

XtremeBol
07-01-2010, 11:34 PM
He was talking about that the first campaign's until "The Lost Expidition" and that they are a bit uninspired because they are practically the same scenery and I was mentioning that the first couple campaings are good just not as good as the newer ones :)

i see, so u mean that all the maps are all same scenery except different level?

TrogZ
07-02-2010, 12:09 AM
Welcome to thunderdome.

Interim7
07-02-2010, 12:58 AM
i see, so u mean that all the maps are all same scenery except different level?

That's what he said. Up until "The Lost Expedition", it's all the same scenery. Each one still provides new challenges, though.

XtremeBol
07-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Welcome to thunderdome.

hi, thanks for welcoming =) add me as frens..

That's what he said. Up until "The Lost Expedition", it's all the same scenery. Each one still provides new challenges, though.

i see. understood =)

another thing is that, how come some of the map is blue and some of the map is orange, i mean the outline which u can see where u are when u tap on the small map on the bottom centre of the screen..

Interim7
07-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Pretty sure it's just aesthetic. I haven't noticed it myself.

XtremeBol
07-02-2010, 01:22 AM
Pretty sure it's just aesthetic. I haven't noticed it myself.

okay, thanks for ur info, hope u can guide me along in future when i need help. anyway, i am off to work. hopefully can reach lv 20 or maybe 25 by tomorrow night =)

i love this game and it has been my pleasure playing it. just hopping that more and more patches will be up espicially pvp/guild wars

cheers...

Rebel
07-02-2010, 01:36 AM
hi, thanks for welcoming =) add me as frens..

i see. understood =)

another thing is that, how come some of the map is blue and some of the map is orange, i mean the outline which u can see where u are when u tap on the small map on the bottom centre of the screen..

Actually it isn't just aesthetic. The map changes color because the campaign's theme changes color also. For example: The Swamp campaign is green (green as in
the land and scenery is green). In order foe us to see the map better, the color is changed. This goes for the lost expedition campaign as well. The scenery is white, therefore the map changes color to show out more.

As for PvP. Yes, PvP isn't popular now. Many people are annoyed with the balance of Classes. That is a main factor in the unpopularity of PvP. But, there are some PvP games. See pvp is sit up into sections according to level. This makes it to where you don't play someone 20 levels higher than you. The sections are in about a 3-4 level range. So, as a non level capped player, not many players are worried about PvP. Rather, they are worried about leveling up. Once you reach the level cap, people find
that there isn't much to do except pvp and
therefore they pvp. So all in all, you will find more pvp games when you are level capped.

As for guilds. For the moment in-game guilds aren't to be out until I believe next month. Guilds are still here though, waiting for in-game to start. Once guilds are put together in-game, I'm sure some kind of title will allow pplayers to see each others guilds.

Ummm... I think that's all. If you need anything else, let me know. Hit me up in-game also on Rebelhell.

XtremeBol
07-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Actually it isn't just aesthetic. The map changes color because the campaign's theme changes color also. For example: The Swamp campaign is green (green as in
the land and scenery is green). In order foe us to see the map better, the color is changed. This goes for the lost expedition campaign as well. The scenery is white, therefore the map changes color to show out more.

As for PvP. Yes, PvP isn't popular now. Many people are annoyed with the balance of Classes. That is a main factor in the unpopularity of PvP. But, there are some PvP games. See pvp is sit up into sections according to level. This makes it to where you don't play someone 20 levels higher than you. The sections are in about a 3-4 level range. So, as a non level capped player, not many players are worried about PvP. Rather, they are worried about leveling up. Once you reach the level cap, people find
that there isn't much to do except pvp and
therefore they pvp. So all in all, you will find more pvp games when you are level capped.

As for guilds. For the moment in-game guilds aren't to be out until I believe next month. Guilds are still here though, waiting for in-game to start. Once guilds are put together in-game, I'm sure some kind of title will allow pplayers to see each others guilds.

Ummm... I think that's all. If you need anything else, let me know. Hit me up in-game also on Rebelhell.

ahhhh, i fully understand it after a clear information from you =) great job. i have most of the answers in my mind right now. will b adding both of you once i finish my work.

i believe this game has just been release and it need time to fully developed into a good game =)

thanks once again.