10-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Could the prices of platinum be 2.99$ for 30 plat and 50plat for 4.99$

Nourish
10-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Sorry but I don't think their gonna change any of their prices :'-(

Kahlua
10-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Hey there!
You've made 3 threads back to back it seems all with ideas...but nothing defending them or stating why they'd be good changes. The developers aren't just going to change their game because one guy says to make something cheaper. Gotta put more time into these kind of threads!

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Hey there!
You've made 3 threads back to back it seems all with ideas...but nothing defending them or stating why they'd be good changes. The developers aren't just going to change their game because one guy says to make something cheaper. Gotta put more time into these kind of threads!

V. True.. if you expained why you wanted these prices to be changes and the benefits from this then maybe just maybe.. a dev will decide to use there time to answer your suggestion :) (though the prices of plat are here for good.. most likely)

These threads otherwise sound like 'I want I want I want' threads..

Silentarrow
10-11-2011, 06:19 AM
It would be cool if the devs lowered the platinum prices... Well, only for the consumers :). I don't think the devs will e lowering their prices anytime soon though.

ezarf
10-11-2011, 07:21 AM
Wouldnt be a bad idea to have like a deal of the day on plat say like 25% off for one day onlyfew days a year,might make the ppl who don't want to buy it buy some and the ones who do buy more

Purist
10-11-2011, 03:59 PM
They did have a plat offer on the offer of the day a few weeks back funnily enough think it was along these lines :)

StompArtist
10-11-2011, 04:05 PM
I think platinum should be free and the devs should find another way of making money (I am thinking begging under a bridge while programming on laptops).

:D

Carth
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Platinum should be free instead. STS is too cool for moneyz.
:cool: