PDA

View Full Version : im trying to make mage for pve only and...

kHeEnz
04-28-2017, 09:47 PM
i want to know if i should go full int / full str / or hybrid(str/int) whats the best setup so far? and please tell me what jewel should i use thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
04-29-2017, 04:41 AM
Go full str.

codered
04-29-2017, 06:24 AM
My guildies mage all go for full str for mauso,,and they are now become almost invincible, try run 4 mages or 3 mages 1 warrior, 2 mages using flame forged, 1 mage immo staff, for the boss fight, dragon staff is all u need,,

Plqgue
04-29-2017, 06:31 AM
If you don't have voice then yes full str

Marlon Macapinlac
04-29-2017, 06:45 AM
not totally full str.. add 20 int then full str. but it depend on your jewel.. me I use nature.. so that my mana not very well.. but enough 20int.. add skill heal better for all

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L10 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
04-29-2017, 09:36 AM
Full str is for scaredy cats who fret over death and need to rely on procs to make up for their wimpyness while slooowly farming-
and full int is for sexybadasses who live on the edge

XD

eleasah
04-30-2017, 09:36 AM
I only want say, i see the mages full strengh die same way like intmages.die by curse one hit, razor or am. Tried srenghbuild with immo and hex. Not my thing. Iam using full int like i ever done and live maybe with a dead more then strengh mages. And btw , no hex and no drag help a mage who not know his Job. For me, a good Team help much more then all other.

SkipperSkinner
04-30-2017, 01:40 PM
I only want say, i see the mages full strengh die same way like intmages.die by curse one hit, razor or am.

I started maus full int and was part of the reason I hated maus to begin with, I was like paper and yes I had drag/hex staffs, as soon as i went to str build I was very skeptical at first but the difference was HUGE, I was only dying a fraction of the time that I was previously and runs were a lot faster, I can safely assume that if I had not switched I would not be Dark Acolyte rank today and unless you have voice set I strongly recommend STR build and saying that STR mages die just as fast as INT mages is simply Nott true :eagerness: