View Full Version : Scammers

Areogor
04-29-2017, 10:11 AM
I dont know of this is legal or not but magmakillz(now he is kingplayz) scamed 2 of my guilds first one was an arc ring and another was a lepre so pls report him or tell me what steps I have to do tell inform the higer ups of the game

Trancemaster
04-29-2017, 10:17 AM
Don't bring this to the forums. Email sts and they'll figure it out.

lupaka
04-29-2017, 10:51 PM
just email sts

VenomSet
04-30-2017, 12:36 AM
Since 2012 threads like this exist, and they will never stop to exist because obviously it's too hard to:

1) not give away your e-mail/password
2) not "lend" any items

I'm sick of these threads.
Keep your stuff by yourself and you're fine.
I never got scammed in my 4 years of playing because I simply don't give my stuff away.
Simple as that

You Mad Or Nah
04-30-2017, 02:44 AM
Since 2012 threads like this exist, and they will never stop to exist because obviously it's too hard to:

2) not "lend" any items

I never got scammed in my 4 years of playing because I simply don't give my stuff away.
Simple as that
If u sick of these threads why bother reading them?As simple as that

VenomSet
04-30-2017, 05:09 AM
If u sick of these threads why bother reading them?As simple as that

my sig

11///////

Terminhater
04-30-2017, 05:26 AM

2) not "lend" any items

Simple as that

I was once an officer in a guild and for the upteenth time someone posted ....

"My friend is in X guild and he got scammed plz report everyone!"

I got annoyed and I said "what's that rubbish got to do with us". "We can't report, only that individual can report, the incident involves him and the alleged scammer".

Needless to say the amount of anger I got from fellow officers in guildchat and officer chat was rather uncalled for. I left that guild soon after, no regrets.