PDA

View Full Version : how to build clever bird, and on which making it special? plz help

aquarose
07-01-2010, 07:16 AM
i saw many int bird recently. and i wonder how it is built.

for the stats,
was all pts goes into int?
putting into dex does not rise dmg, rite?

im thinking. enough int for gear, and excess pts into dex, if dex actually increase magic wpn crit.

also, why int bird is workable, and incentives are?

plz contribute, as i know little abt this type of build, and would like to try it out.

Violentsaint
07-01-2010, 07:33 AM
go str birdy, int birdy just makes u look like a chick that likes harry potter and barbie dolls..

be a badass birdy :)

Pvp King
07-01-2010, 07:54 AM
don't bother with it stay pure dex brother. new update is comming out witch will screw up all hybrids that is why i respected.

Interim7
07-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Hopefully it won't "screw them up" -- I'd much rather put them all on a level playing field.

aquarose
07-02-2010, 01:39 AM
i thought devs had officially said hybrids will exist as part of game contents.
how come now it gotta be removed?

was it the "Week of 7/5: Stat-driven skill conversion"?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3746-July-Roadmap

maneut
07-02-2010, 01:54 AM
i thought devs had officially said hybrids will exist as part of game contents.
how come now it gotta be removed?

I think Hybrids will still exist, but the new update will attempt to "Balance" things a bit?

Snakespeare
07-02-2010, 04:00 PM
I can tell you about a clever birdie. Your ability to aim and your various ways to buff up transfer from the bow to the staff. Staves and wands don't hit automatically, so be sure to have some good Dex numbers. Be sure to raise Focus to level 5.

I have reached level 17 with basically splitting my stat increases between Int and Dex.

I'm sure ViolentSaint knows a lot more about this game than me, but I have been really having fun with this build. You can always re-spec in the future if you don't like how it turns out.

FluffNStuff
07-02-2010, 04:05 PM
i saw many int bird recently. and i wonder how it is built.

for the stats,
was all pts goes into int?
putting into dex does not rise dmg, rite?

im thinking. enough int for gear, and excess pts into dex, if dex actually increase magic wpn crit.

also, why int bird is workable, and incentives are?

plz contribute, as i know little abt this type of build, and would like to try it out.

In later levels, if you get a mojo want that procs nightmare, your blast shot will combo with it causing massively overpowered damage.

Away
07-02-2010, 07:27 PM
don't bother with it stay pure dex brother. new update is comming out witch will screw up all hybrids that is why i respected.

I doubt hybrids will be screwed over in the update; it'll probably only even out hybrids with the regular classes