PDA

View Full Version : A little Help for JetPack Grinders (yellow)

OrksRache
10-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Hi all,

I just found out the following little hint !!

If you are in one of the Dynastar Lvls where you have to place the Explosives - just take the bomb but do NOT place it.

If you stay in front of the Bombspot the little nasty bugs will spawn and spawn and you can shoot them down before they do you any harm.

Just stay there and shoot until your Bodycount is reaching 1.000

Helpful ?

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Yup but seems Devs are going to be putting a stop to this one so iv heard. (Any shortcuts being cut out)

Kahlua
10-11-2011, 05:13 AM
Doesn't work anymore. I tried this morning.
And it's the Cycorp levels you're looking for ;)

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 05:17 AM
Doesn't work anymore. I tried this morning.
And it's the Cycorp levels you're looking for ;)

Lol that one passed me by :p yhh thought that update was to fix any 'shortcomings' :D

JazzBlue
10-11-2011, 07:20 AM
as of last night, this appears to have been nerfed. I tried to duplicate on multiple passes while geting my pack in cycorp, and none of the vular that were released were giving me a single point towards the quest.

bummer, as that would have made it simple. A little too simple perhaps...

flashbackflip
10-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Yeah bro!

I already shared this info and post got deleted with the explanation that we are not supposed to post exploits of the game..

I was sad as i saw it as a 'game with gamemasters' put Devs got their own point. So u'd better kill yo post yourself, please.. It would be polite to them

javier995
10-11-2011, 07:50 AM
Yea the devs put a stop to that shortcut.

Rittik
10-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Dude...u just play this as the rules are made...no cheating....just play...dont try this...it wont take much time for killing 1000 its easy....