View Full Version : The Yellow Pack Shortcut

javier995
10-11-2011, 08:00 AM
This shortcut that most of us used(myself included) is no longer available. The bomb in Cycorp Consumer Testing will disappear in a short amount of time so i suggest you don't even try to use it, and just do it the old fashion way. :)

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Yup already been established bro.. it was a short-cut that the devs didnt think was in the spirit of the Chrome event :)

Plus they dont appreciate exploits.. as expected.

javier995
10-11-2011, 08:36 AM
Yup already been established bro.. it was a short-cut that the devs didnt think was in the spirit of the Chrome event :)

Yup i told Samhayne and Flip about it. I only made this thread bc i woke up amd saw new threads that where about this shortcut. Just trying to help others out without posting on multiple threads. :)

Kahlua
10-11-2011, 08:39 AM
This was already established by other people...and by yourself in other threads; no need for another one :anonymous:

javier995
10-11-2011, 09:03 AM
This was already established by other people...and by yourself in other threads; no need for another one :anonymous:

As i said above:D

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Yup i told Samhayne and Flip about it. I only made this thread bc i woke up amd saw new threads that where about this shortcut. Just trying to help others out without posting on multiple threads. :)

Fair enough buddy, maybe post on exsisting ones next time, or if you do make one, try and name it so people are aware such as, The Yellow Pack Shortcut no longer in use.. but shouldn't really be needed.

Guess what me and Kahula are saying try and keep forums tidy, though I know you had everyones best will at heart :)

javier995
10-11-2011, 06:00 PM

Fair enough buddy, maybe post on exsisting ones next time, or if you do make one, try and name it so people are aware such as, The Yellow Pack Shortcut no longer in use.. but shouldn't really be needed.

Guess what me and Kahula are saying try and keep forums tidy, though I know you had everyones best will at heart :)

kk :D