PDA

View Full Version : Coming back -- which class should I be

Brianv333
05-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Hey guys, so I stopped playing in the 46 cap. I have both a warrior and a mage. They are both relatively stacked (arcane weapons, pets, etc), but I think I am going to only continue one character. I want to invest everything I have into one. So, with that being said, I am asking which I should continue? I mainly want to pvp. At first I wanted to continue with my mage, but now the warrior sounds tempting. What do you all think? I want the more OP class in pvp.

Also, when you choose, what build should I use for pvp and which for pve. thanks!

mutantninjaz
05-01-2017, 07:02 PM
rouge 11char

Ydra
05-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Hey guys, so I stopped playing in the 46 cap. I have both a warrior and a mage. They are both relatively stacked (arcane weapons, pets, etc), but I think I am going to only continue one character. I want to invest everything I have into one. So, with that being said, I am asking which I should continue? I mainly want to pvp. At first I wanted to continue with my mage, but now the warrior sounds tempting. What do you all think? I want the more OP class in pvp.

Also, when you choose, what build should I use for pvp and which for pve. thanks!

Go to 48 with your tank.

Rehired
05-02-2017, 12:31 AM
Go to 48 with your tank.

No matter how much I love a good mage, I thinks it's safe to say, out of the two, the warrior is your best shot.

gunlet
05-02-2017, 02:47 AM
Truth is its mausoleum cap, and best class for mausoleum is "Wildfire". Yup I know wildfire isn't any class bt name of mage's hex staff proc, bt no matter what gears u have on ur warrior or rouge, u will b always waiting for a wildfire (not mage)

And if u have a wildfire and know how to use it.... no matter what gears u have or even if u r not max capped, people will love u.

(I play all 3 classes at max cap)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Horme
05-02-2017, 03:26 AM
AL is weird, weapon proc. overriding level.

Plqgue
05-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Truth is its mausoleum cap, and best class for mausoleum is "Wildfire". Yup I know wildfire isn't any class bt name of mage's hex staff proc, bt no matter what gears u have on ur warrior or rouge, u will b always waiting for a wildfire (not mage)

And if u have a wildfire and know how to use it.... no matter what gears u have or even if u r not max capped, people will love u.

(I play all 3 classes at max cap)

Rotting flesh is better TBH
I can banish 3/4 of a giant pull by the time you get your staff to proc three times
Immo staff ftw

gunlet
05-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Rotting flesh is better TBH
I can banish 3/4 of a giant pull by the time you get your staff to proc three times
Immo staff ftw
Rott is good..
There are few ways by which procs starts in 2-3 secs to kill whole group of mobs ..