PDA

View Full Version : mm.. idk if that glitch (vanity and craft)

sun light
10-11-2011, 08:52 AM
when i craft the black jetpack my yellow,red and green pack sray in my inv.. so i can ceaft it over and over again,lend those color pack to a friend to craft the black one so they have that too, and they can lend it to another. so we can all get black jetpack only with those 3 .. ETC...
dont get me wrong... that tradeble jetpack is awesome but when u craft the black one he needs actualy USE those. 3 and not staying them in ure inv...
thats is normal? or glitch?
and if i remember right, when i craft my chroma custom, it used all my craft item exept the prpl chroma.
for ex if i craft custom chroma boots ?
after crafting it i had in my inv cuatom croma boots AND chroma boots... but im not sure..
i just came to ask if the pack crafting is glitch or not
plz answer fast ;)

Vladrac
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Shhh....

:D

Nick41324
10-11-2011, 12:03 PM
More of a thing you send in a message to a dev... Lol

Ebalere
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
The Chef's hat was the same, and so was the Apple tribute. They are non-tradable, therefore the only harm having 500 black jetpacks would be doing would be clogging your inventory. You can get as many as you want, it's not hurting anyone. If people choose to borrow the 3 packs and craft a black pack, then that's their choice, although they miss out on being able to sell the smaller jet packs and make some good money once they are discontinued.

I personally crafted myself a few hats, got a few apples, and have a jetpack for every toon. 3k kills for a black jetpack is alot, and if I had to earn a seperate one for each toon I would have gone crazy, lol. Having a ton of vanities that you can't sell is pointless, and the devs know that.

The real issue is people using exploits to get the smaller packs quickly, and then selling them for a profit.

sun light
10-11-2011, 01:30 PM
u can buy them for 3k each lol thats cheap.
i got a few apple myself, and chef hat.
but the different is u couldnt give that 3 parts to a friend so he craft the hat to himself. u had to wait for dev that gave it free.
with the jekpack u can and u dont have to wait for dev or do the quests at all to get that black jekpack lol
hmm.. myb i should shut up lol
but that is kinda funny lol

Ebalere
10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
i got a few apple myself, and chef hat.
but the different is u couldnt give that 3 parts to a friend so he craft the hat to himself. u had to wait for dev that gave it free.
with the jekpack u can and u dont have to wait for dev or do the quests at all to get that black jekpack lol
hmm.. myb i should shut up lol
but that is kinda funny lol

They made some recent changes to the way the vanities got handed out to make sure everyone got a free chance. As it stands, even a guy with 1 minute online time this week can get the pack with the right friends, and I think that's fine. I would even go so far as to suggest the speed bonus stay with the pack indefinately, since the jetpack is so easily obtainable.

Ebalere
10-11-2011, 01:40 PM

That's more than 99% of the value of any other non-crafted/vanity item in the Auction House. Sry for double post, in a rush.

sun light
10-11-2011, 02:04 PM
mmm... sorry... i was optimic lol
u can but them for 800-1200 lol
why anyone kill. 3000 mobs and spend. 10 hours if he can buy it for. 3000 the all set? lol
im comolete one quest cos i have already 900 there... the other.two? well... next o never haha
edit : didnt know that speen is just for this week... i think like u, they should go on with it

Ebalere
10-11-2011, 02:07 PM
why anyone kill. 3000 mobs and spend. 10 hours if he can buy it for. 3000 the all set? lol
im comolete one quest cos i have already 900 there... the other.two? well... next o never haha

Exactly so what's the big deal lol they only way to fix this is by making the small packs non tradable, which would make alot of people who don't have time to farm 3k kills in a week very unhappy

Rawrimafish
10-11-2011, 02:30 PM
Its not crafting its the droid seeing u have the 3 and he gives u the black. And also its normal so far but there isa glitch about getting tons of chrome or chef or apple.

sun light
10-11-2011, 03:01 PM

Exactly so what's the big deal lol they only way to fix this is by making the small packs non tradable, which would make alot of people who don't have time to farm 3k kills in a week very unhappy
no... i think they do that if u craft the black one, the 3 color pack wont be in ure inv.
that way ppl actualy look fir droid, or do the quest or buy it from action. cos now is no reason to do any of this!
cos u can lend it and craft the black for free