PDA

View Full Version : Yutani: intro!

Yutani
10-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi all!

I see lots of you in game. Wanted to say hi on the forums and such. My guild is small, so i don't get a chance to chat in guild.

If anyone sees me and needs help, just ask, i'm happy to assist. (although I really don't care too much for "plzzzz pwr lvl me, so i'd say no to that.)

Anyhow, see you in SL!

Yutani
GM Weyland Yutani
"Building better worlds..."

Shaocalur
10-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Welcome to the forums!

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the forums! :D

BodMasta ig :) check out this little helpful guide by one of our very own SG's, (live by this :D)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37676-Keys-to-Surviving-the-Forum

ThePvpTwink
10-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the forums! :)

Phoenixking
10-11-2011, 09:19 PM
OMG ITS ANOTHER PERSON O.o yay im glad you discovered a lil paradise called the forums but be aware theres some trolls in flamers and theres many lets call them 'behavior rules on the forums' point is its things most forumers look down on but arent really forced but it will get you bad cred if you break itO.o

Yutani
10-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the link to that post, Bod! I shall do my best! 0>

Thanks for the warning also, i'll do my best not to troll, flame, fan, necro, or ...erm...other undesirable things. :D

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks for the link to that post, Bod! I shall do my best! 0>

Hehe you're welcome :)

Don't want new forumers gettin scolded for silly things like posting in wrong thread, posting more than once repeatedly in seperate posts or even posting something that already exsists :p

Though all are learning curves im sure nearly all of us here have done one of the above when we started out ;)

Skeletonlord
10-26-2011, 02:28 AM
im skeletonlord, a warrior who plays star legends and pocket legends a lot! please feel free to ask any question, at any time! we are here to help you!

Fatpigwarrior
10-26-2011, 03:49 AM
im skeletonlord, a warrior who plays star legends and pocket legends a lot! please feel free to ask any question, at any time! we are here to help you!

Please don't post on old subjects

Rodvik
10-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Welcone to the forums Yutani. Seen you around occasionally. Hope you participate and get your involved in all the fun things going on on the forums =D

CanonicalKoi
10-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Greetings! Welcome to the gentle and mostly always harmless form of insanity called the forums. I've seen you out and about (and some of your guildies), so it's nice to see you found your way here. :)

Dracula
10-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Hey there Yutani. Glad to have you in to forums.