PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Crown of Persistence....

SssoulSsshine
10-11-2011, 10:27 AM
While I am very happy with the very nice set bonus for the COP & Shield of Hallows, it is disappointing that I have to choose between Big Luck and the Set Bonus.

I know I use quick sets, etc etc., but 1) those are difficult and annoying to use right before or during a boss fight, and 2) already filled with a in-town setup and 3 equip choices.

How about an option to CRAFT the Crown of Persistence into a LUCKY Crown of Persistence!!!
Items needed: Big Luck, COP, & ????
Add a nice green glow to the crown? :-)

My other idea was an option to have a big luck toggle button you could add by the emote button, I'm not sure if space allows...

stealthyman
10-11-2011, 10:40 AM
++++1 great idea. Always wondering whether i want reroll or bonus!!

drewcapu
10-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Big Luck is overrated anyways.
How many times have you re-rolled for better loot and got something you really wanted to keep anyways?

I'd just go for the set bonus.

Elyseon
10-11-2011, 10:47 AM
And then craft both of those into the omnipotent crown of lucky persistence xD

Elyseon
Ive two pinks thx to big luck

Ixillicus
Big Luck is overrated anyways.
How many times have you re-rolled for better loot and got something you really wanted to keep anyways?

I'd just go for the set bonus.

Pretty much sums it up. Big luck will be more useful when the halloween event starts and there is stuff to farm.

JaytB
10-11-2011, 10:58 AM
I can just imagine the drama on the forum with this happening. People already complained a lot about not being able to get the crown anymore. Imagine what it would be if it gives you that nice bonus AND increase in luck. That being said, I like the idea :)

drewcapu
10-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Now if only it could make you move about 20% faster!

SssoulSsshine
10-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Now if only it could make you move about 20% faster!

Just equip your torch...

SssoulSsshine
10-11-2011, 11:19 AM
I can just imagine the drama on the forum with this happening. People already complained a lot about not being able to get the crown anymore. Imagine what it would be if it gives you that nice bonus AND increase in luck. That being said, I like the idea :)

See my response to that one...why NOT make the crown available to those who didn't have the chance to earn before, just make them earn it (i.e. NOT buy) with at least if not more effort than it took us to grind to 56...

TANKKAAR
10-11-2011, 11:31 AM
To start, I really like the idea of more customization of vanities and or even just the idea of the vanity procs being active just for being in your inventory (but I know that won't happen). But the big luck delimma is easy, all you really need is 1 load out. Just save the COP and shield in the load out and switch to Big luck manually it take the same amount of steps as using a load out (maybe one more) but I believe due to the name "B"ig luck mine is always located right at the top of my inventory under the vanities tab. IMO it's not worth wasting a load out to switch a single item, when it starts being the biggest time saver and is the difference between life and death is when you are equipping 2 or more items.

Hope that helps

JaytB
10-11-2011, 11:48 AM
See my response to that one...why NOT make the crown available to those who didn't have the chance to earn before, just make them earn it (i.e. NOT buy) with at least if not more effort than it took us to grind to 56...

That's a whole different discussion IMO.

TANKKAAR
10-11-2011, 11:51 AM
That's a whole different discussion IMO.

Can we just never speak of it again?? PLEASE.....LOL!

JaytB
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Can we just never speak of it again?? PLEASE.....LOL!

How much I wish that would be the case, you and I both know that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Even if it has been discussed countless times already. But, no harm in dreaming of a better world I guess :p

Imsebastiaanl
10-11-2011, 01:06 PM
I think its a good idea if u make the SHIELD (so not the crown) lucky because I dont have the 56 crown, so I never can get bonus and luck...

StompArtist
10-11-2011, 02:33 PM
You got the crown.
You got big luck.

And your complaining on having to choose? Personally, I believe that any items that come out should have the bonuses of all previous items :D

PatsoeGamer
10-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I....... kinda like this idea! and I had fun reading all the replies! What about a big luck demonic glyph slighty iceberg firey crown of persistence with a bit of vynxxxx thrown in for fun?!?

AdinoEznite
10-12-2011, 02:22 PM
While I am very happy with the very nice set bonus for the COP & Shield of Hallows, it is disappointing that I have to choose between Big Luck and the Set Bonus.

I know I use quick sets, etc etc., but 1) those are difficult and annoying to use right before or during a boss fight, and 2) already filled with a in-town setup and 3 equip choices.

How about an option to CRAFT the Crown of Persistence into a LUCKY Crown of Persistence!!!
Items needed: Big Luck, COP, & ????
Add a nice green glow to the crown? :-)

My other idea was an option to have a big luck toggle button you could add by the emote button, I'm not sure if space allows...

i think that if you were to do this you should be able to combine the big luck with ANY vanity
that way it doesnt leave out the players who were not able to get the CoP
and lets face it...there are much cooler looking vanities than Big Luck

this game already has way too many things that are unobtainable by new players
and we dont need another reason for people to start flaming

as long as it doesnt increase any stats by crafting them together then i see no forseeable arguments against it

mejslll
10-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Great idea!!!

Jig
09-26-2012, 03:23 AM
Id rather get the luck from having a bonus set, not from 1 items of vanity, the full bonus set will give the most luck, elite players earned it so they should get that for pveing so good lol. but hey wont change much loosing bonus set..

Elyseon
09-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Id rather get the luck from having a bonus set, not from 1 items of vanity, the full bonus set will give the most luck, elite players earned it so they should get that for pveing so good lol. but hey wont change much loosing bonus set..
That would just lead to more inflated prices as the already rich players would be getting most drops and set higher prices on them

Btw pro necro

Fusionstrike
09-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Personally I think "luck" should be attached to a ring. After all, people often wear lucky charms, and the ring slot is really the forgotten gear slot. It's time STS put out some items that make this slot more relevant, and a lucky ring would be a great start.

Elyseon
09-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Tbh i would prefer a luck effect of like gold from enemies increased 50%, or liq items are 150% normal price

zappaxe
09-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Why not just wear luck when pve and bonus when pvp

Elyseon
09-26-2012, 05:21 PM
Now its not even a big deal, use shield armour of elite set and big luck hat

Jig
09-27-2012, 03:43 AM
That would just lead to more inflated prices as the already rich players would be getting most drops and set higher prices on them

Btw pro necro

Yeah true elite players earnt there bonus sets they are powerful enough.

Also, do you honestly think I care about necro'ing threads? I do not care one bit if its a year old, at least I have something to say relative to this thread. It was on the top list as I was searching.

But anyways thanks or the complement. :-)

Elyseon
09-27-2012, 07:06 AM

Btw pro necro

Yeah true elite players earnt there bonus sets they are powerful enough.

Also, do you honestly think I care about necro'ing threads? I do not care one bit if its a year old, at least I have something to say relative to this thread. It was on the top list as I was searching.

But anyways thanks or the complement. :-)
But you will realize theOP was talking about sacrificing the vanity bonus for luck, which isnt really a problem any more as i already stated, you really could have just started a new thread about adding a luck stat to items

Jig
09-28-2012, 01:21 AM
But you will realize theOP was talking about sacrificing the vanity bonus for luck, which isnt really a problem any more as i already stated, you really could have just started a new thread about adding a luck stat to items

What on earth are you on about? Soul put up an idea being able to craft cop into luck cop, what i said is elite players got enough bonus stats, why would I make a pointless thread saying that.

Elyseon
09-28-2012, 06:46 AM

What on earth are you on about? Soul put up an idea being able to craft cop into luck cop, what i said is elite players got enough bonus stats, why would I make a pointless thread saying that.
Lol i was reading fusions post lol

小孩子
09-28-2012, 07:01 AM

Ely read my facebook message NAO!

Elyseon
09-28-2012, 07:44 AM

Ely read my facebook message NAO!
Y me?