PDA

View Full Version : Can't see certain armor

Rhythe
07-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Hey it's Rhythe here and I'm a lvl 29 archer. My problem is that I have been playing alien oasis and have been getting armor that is too high level for me and when I try to look at leather, robes, or plates, I can't see them. Normally I can see what they look like without any of the requirements. I also cannot see certain peoples ao armor as well as rainbow robes. Plz help me!!

King Richie
07-01-2010, 08:58 AM
First of all get out of the oasis and get in the lost expedition !! thats where your level belongs
Secondly thats because most whites greys oranges and even some greens dont actually have a design there just either white or brown

Edit* thats only in oasis !

Royce
07-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Hi Rythe. My newest enchantress Triada was playing with you before AO2 came out ;)
Anyway, what Richie said. But if you have scorpion leather, khafra cloth, or mynas plate and that doesn't show up then they either changed something or it's a bug.

Avadonna
07-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi Rhythe! Welcome to the forums.

KingFu
07-01-2010, 11:17 AM
First of all get out of the oasis and get in the lost expedition !! thats where your level belongs
Secondly thats because most whites greys oranges and even some greens dont actually have a design there just either white or brown

Agreed, and correct :)

Welcome to PL!

Interim7
07-01-2010, 11:19 AM

Bleeergh. Lost Expediton is really, really boring. I'll probably only do two/three levels there on my next character.

Cascade
07-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the community Rhythe. I'm sure you will fit right in. :D

Rhythe
07-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Thanks all of u who posted!!!!!