PDA

View Full Version : Why People always rush mages

Elitephonix
10-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Why do people rush mages.
Its bc they r weak when being rushed or trying to kill the rusher.
why?
Because of mana shield
Why?
Because u need mana shield to suvive any battle as a mage
Why?
Because ur health is only 400 if ur not str
and because mana shield is only 20 secs

Dear PL i really think u should make the mana shield longer because if someone rushes u and ur mana shield is still up /// well its prob gone when he rushes u but... ur guna die and if u kill him next time he respawn and use mana shield , then the rusher responds ..bc by then ur mana shield is gone ..

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Seen him killed him. Yea he rushes. Umm archers can use blast shot and bears can just pull you and use slash then stomp. imo

Zapoke
10-11-2011, 03:02 PM
No, mana shield should not be lengthened. It lasts to long more often then it doesn't last long enough. I PvP in 25, 30, 35, and 55 with elves, and personally, I like mana shield as it is. :S

Phoenixking
i hate rushers they ruish you first and then you die you get back up ignore them but thhey are starting to buff get close to you you kill thwem and they call you a rusher and it never ends it gets so annoying and some poeple support that

Flickz
Lol have you ever been in 25 or 35 pvp? The majority of rushers are mages. People rush to get their kills up it happens. If the mana shield lasted longer they would have an unfair advantage, most matches dont even last that long.

Imsebastiaanl
10-11-2011, 03:18 PM
I think a mana shield have to be shorter in time because when your mana is empty u need the rest for ur attacks..

Elitephonix
10-11-2011, 03:30 PM
I think a mana shield have to be shorter in time because when your mana is empty u need the rest for ur attacks..

No ik what they should do make the mana shield thing last like 10 sec then make the cooldown shorter

Thasaint
10-11-2011, 04:59 PM
why?
Because of mana shield
Why?
Why?

Dear PL i really think u should make the mana shield longer because if someone rushes u and ur mana shield is still up /// well its prob gone when he rushes u but... ur guna die and if u kill him next time he respawn and use mana shield , then the rusher responds ..bc by then ur mana shield is gone ..

BTW DDARKVADER IS A RUSHER I BEAT HIM ALL THE TIME WITH MY MAGE AND HE CALLES ME A RUSHER PLS THANK THIS POST IF U THINK DDARKVADER IS A RUSHER
I agree. Rushers dont do anything except make the PvP experience bad for other player... they usually leave as you're about to kill them back too.

Phoenixking
10-11-2011, 05:05 PM
I agree. Rushers dont do anything except make the PvP experience bad for other player... they usually leave as you're about to kill them back too.Man i despise that!! Im like VENGEANCE MUAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH i run to them and they suddenly disappear before i reach them O.o GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR/end so anyways its so annoying you know what else i hate? Two poeple rushing you at the same time

Matutd
10-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Although I understand that u are upset about the rushers it is unfair to post names on a thread. And also using that as a way to gain reputation points is quite unfair as well. I think the thread should stay for discussion about the mana shield but I think it would only be fair to delete the last bit plz as it could upset other members of the community :)

PS: I also hate rushers :p

13lacklegionz
10-11-2011, 05:28 PM
why?
Because of mana shield
Why?
Why?

BTW DDARKVADER IS A RUSHER I BEAT HIM ALL THE TIME WITH MY MAGE AND HE CALLES ME A RUSHER PLS THANK THIS POST IF U THINK DDARKVADER IS A RUSHER

Mana shield should not last longer. Every class has strengths and weaknesses.

These pros and cons are generally for the int mages, dex birds, and str bears.

- The mage does not have dodge and is generally more vulnerable than the other classes, but has the best damage in the game and can use mana as their hp.

- The bear's only defence against rangers/kiters is beckon. However, beckon is dodged a lot of the time at high-end pvp and the bear gets picked off, as he cannot approach the bird/mage if he/she is good at kiting. However, if the bear comes in melee range, the bear will most likely win the fight as he has major debuffs and slashes. The bear also has higher armor and health than birds and mages (tank).

- The bird is also vulnerable and does not have a second defence for hp like the mage does (mana shield). However, the bird has a major damage output, and can kite very effectively.

PS: I killed Ddarkvader many times on my lvl 41 twink who uses an iceberg longsword. Ddarkvader is lvl 50 or 51. He's not good.

ThePvpTwink
10-11-2011, 06:41 PM
If the mana shield is too long, just a normal auto attack will keep your mana at zero. With a shorter cooldown time, some mages could just being using mana shiled over and over and not die... I think it should stay the same. :)

Elitephonix
10-11-2011, 08:56 PM
hmmm all these are very interesting and thx blacklegion for ur info . btw if mana shield isnt twinked some way mages are terrable rush killers(killspeople that rush)

Elitephonix
10-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Although I understand that u are upset about the rushers it is unfair to post names on a thread. And also using that as a way to gain reputation points is quite unfair as well. I think the thread should stay for discussion about the mana shield but I think it would only be fair to delete the last bit plz as it could upset other members of the community :)

PS: I also hate rushers :p

srry bout the thank thing just wanted people to understand how he is and maybe people willl boot him out of games

protectorofnoobs
10-12-2011, 12:03 AM
pvp is balanced as it is
just be prepared to buff fast and mana shield fast but use it wisely
your mana shield can save as well as doom you
i do have to agree that in endgame pvp it seems that mages do get rushed more than others though

Spamm
10-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Rushers, archers in specific will rush mages because of their low defence. Withought your buffs you are very easy to kill. So in the rushers eyes you are just an easy kill. So...if someone rushes you, just rush back. If you are good you will either end up with a lot of kills or they will leave the game. On the other hand... First post! :D

Kaarataka
10-12-2011, 07:25 PM

You want me to thank you for being bad at PvP.....LoL

Xazic
10-12-2011, 07:32 PM

Hahaha! It is one way to get thanks O.o

Anyways, the shield is what it is. Like blackleagionz said; every class has its own strength and weakness. Get over it.

Imacoolbirdd
10-12-2011, 10:22 PM
.. Mages rush ME.. Every dam day there is a stupid mage who freezes me..drain..fire for no reason.. Thats why if a mage ever freezes me or drains i will kill them.. >:(

razerfingers
10-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I believe mana shield is based on MANA! Correct me if im wrong your mana shield runs out when your mana runs out right? Which is super fast in pvp imo

Piosidon
10-12-2011, 11:12 PM
I keep a mental list of a lot of the rushers I know. Surprisingly most of them are dex bears.

Zapoke
10-12-2011, 11:29 PM
I believe mana shield is based on MANA! Correct me if im wrong your mana shield runs out when your mana runs out right? Which is super fast in pvp imo

Your mana shield stays on for 20 seconds, period. After you run out of mana, you take damage, and your mana stays at 0 because mana shield won't go away. :(

Elitephonix
10-13-2011, 02:08 PM

I never said i was bad and if u didnt read my other post it meant i just wanted people to know hes a rusher

Kraze
10-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Look enough with the name dropping on the forum. People rush it happens but nothing is accomplished listing names. It either creates a flame war or presents the player in an unfair light as they are being blackballed on the forum and as stated your goal is for people to boot him from the game because he ruined your game experience but by posting his name and seeking that action you are really no better than him

Just my two plat

13lacklegionz
10-13-2011, 08:39 PM
hmmm all these are very interesting and thx blacklegion for ur info . btw if mana shield isnt twinked some way mages are terrable rush killers(killspeople that rush)

Your welcome!

13lacklegionz
10-13-2011, 08:40 PM
I keep a mental list of a lot of the rushers I know. Surprisingly most of them are dex bears.

Hm... Just, hm...

Zapoke
10-13-2011, 09:28 PM

True.. 10-20 PvP is run by Rush Bears, aka Annoying Dex Bears.
(I was going to say something else but.. Decided it would be best not to. ;)) Then a lot of 30 bears rush.

Elitephonix
10-14-2011, 02:14 PM
srry if i offened u by putting his name out and yes most bears rush because they r bad in 1vs1

13lacklegionz
10-14-2011, 03:10 PM
srry if i offened u by putting his name out and yes most bears rush because they r bad in 1vs1

Tear in my eye.

XghostzX
10-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Well hey people kill mages because of the excessive use from heal and ressurect. The game gets evened out because we have debuffs a heal and a drain life (which restores our health too!) This is how the game evens out! You know the best part of this?? Be that player thats so hard to kill that you will be considered one of the best mages :)

Kaarataka
10-14-2011, 05:27 PM
Well hey people kill mages because of the excessive use from heal and ressurect. The game gets evened out because we have debuffs a heal and a drain life (which restores our health too!) This is how the game evens out! You know the best part of this?? Be that player thats so hard to kill that you will be considered one of the best mages :)

We are a very exclusive group CG. I prefer not to include whiners.

XghostzX
10-15-2011, 12:01 AM
We are a very exclusive group CG. I prefer not to include whiners. I agree heh, but im just here to give advice

Cowgirl
10-15-2011, 12:15 AM
I very rarely get rushed tbh. Maybe because I mainly use wand and bracer and am less likely to be one shotted? Idk worth a try tho.

AdinoEznite
10-16-2011, 02:58 AM
.. Mages rush ME.. Every dam day there is a stupid mage who freezes me..drain..fire for no reason.. Thats why if a mage ever freezes me or drains i will kill them.. >:(
this

i always find it interesting how someone can come up to you and combo u with skills and then when u drop em they complain that you rushed them

Elitephonix
10-17-2011, 09:00 PM
Alot of mages like to havbe fun.
For me i like to freeze them so they cant start running but usally they no im playing so we cast the laugh emote
i also use my debuffs to have fun