PDA

View Full Version : Veteran PL -> New AL

Celeritate
05-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Hey Hi and Hello,

So after 7 years of playing Pocket Legends I decided to TRY Arcane Legends.
I have never even downloaded the game so I have no clue of what to expect (except for the people talking about it.).

If there is anyone that could give me some information on what I should do (Build, Class, Pet, etc.) that would be lovely.
I'm planning on going for an Mage and ofcourse go endgame (I'm an PvE player, I do not like PvP that much.)

What is the best and easiest way to level up quickly, what is the best way to farm and is the game fun WITHOUT spending platinum or is this a must.

I hope some can give me some information and help me out a bit.

Sincerly,
Denzel

Faliziaga
05-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Mage is a good choice for end game pve, it's the most wanted class for runs in mausoleum.
There are two ways to level up, one quick by buying a boost pack for plat or the other not that quick, but for an experienced pve player enjoyable, that's running the story line and doing all quests. If u boost your char to lv 57 you could dircetly jump into the new maps and farm points for the Somberholt ranks in graveyard. If you go slowly you'll get to know the different AL campaigns, but also experience itheir difficulties due to low level gear and probably a lack of gold. Plat is not a must, but as you see here it can facilitate your AL life. It's your choice whether you want a quick start or slowly step by step.

Refit
05-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Add me .. ign Refit i will guide u n if u needed help i can do that also

Moyser
05-04-2017, 02:57 AM
Add my ign :- Moyser. I can help you too =)

Celeritate
05-04-2017, 06:57 AM
Added both of you In-Game.

IGN - ImDenzel

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Celeritate
05-04-2017, 07:41 AM
Added both of you In-Game.

IGN - ImDenzel

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Avaree
05-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Welcome to Arlor :)

Fyrce
05-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Welcome to Arlor!

Mage = INT. When short on gold, switch pets rather than feed them.

Just follow the quests and zones. You will level pretty quickly initially. As a new inhabitant of Arlor, you will want to become best friends with the Wandering Minstrel for a little bit. Also Shazbot.

Shocan
05-05-2017, 12:40 PM
You will love arlor!! How's Alterra?? I have never played pocket legends but maybe I'll try! Friend me Shocann and Shocan!! I'll help as much as possible!

Poisontips
05-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Good luck with your new adventures in Arlor!

Dadski
05-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Welcome to Arlor and Goodluck in your new start😊

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Antispace
05-10-2017, 03:48 PM
In case u need help add me ign Stun

TheObezKedi
05-17-2017, 04:36 PM
I am new player too so pls guide me too IGN Theobezkedi