PDA

View Full Version : Ability to send crash logs

setec
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
I know this is a suggestion but it seems to fit into Bugs and Technical Issues more.

The game does crash on my iPhone from time to time. In an effort to improve the game, it would be helpful if there was a button somewhere in the menu to send you crash logs or any logs you need. I don't have a jailbroken iPhone, so I can't get into the logs myself, nor would I know you would need to show why the game crashed.

asommers
04-14-2010, 06:08 PM
We have been getting a few from Apple. I think you just need to configure your device/iTunes to send application crashes to Apple, and then Apple will send them to us. Memory may be an issue. For a few sessions, can you restart your phone before playing?

-ALS

setec
04-14-2010, 06:39 PM
Yes, I have actually restarted the phone before playing. I'll go into my iTunes when I get home and look where I change that setting. Thanks.

setec
04-15-2010, 08:06 PM
ALS - I have looked on iTunes with my iPhone and iPad plugged in. I don't see an option anywhere for this. I have also googled this and can't find the answer. Do you know where I should be looking? I know how to get access to the logs if I had a JB phone but I do not.