PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Join USC room

LelouchX
10-11-2011, 03:10 PM
So I don't know if this is a bug, and forgive me if this has been answered/posted somewhere, but why can't apple users join friends/guildies when they are in USC or UC outpost? Numerous numerous times i have missed out on getting antennae/jet packs for this reason. This is something that is not completely new, but I know when i first started playing when the game was released on iOS, i was able to join this way.

I appreciate your feedback, thanks.

Deathpunch
10-11-2011, 03:21 PM
If there is vanities being handed out, my guess would be because that instance is full. I have that happen to me on occasion.

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

LelouchX
10-11-2011, 03:58 PM
sorry dp, i wasn't completely clear in my original post. There is no join button when any of my friends/guildies are in any USC/UC outpost room, even when they are not full. I was told that this is only true for apple users, and not android users. IDK, but this seems a little unfair to me, and i think that it should be fixed.

Zapoke
10-11-2011, 04:04 PM
sorry dp, i wasn't completely clear in my original post. There is no join button when any of my friends/guildies are in any USC/UC outpost room, even when they are not full. I was told that this is only true for apple users, and not android users. IDK, but this seems a little unfair to me, and i think that it should be fixed.

This has been stated before, and STS is aware of this problem for apple, I haven't checked when I was on SL, but PL has had this problem (iOS only) for a while. It should be fixed soon.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, though. :p

LelouchX
10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
This has been stated before, and STS is aware of this problem for apple, I haven't checked when I was on SL, but PL has had this problem (iOS only) for a while. It should be fixed soon.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this, though. :p

Thanks, couldn't find the info myself, if anyone at STS can let us apple users when you think ti will be fixed, I am sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Thanks, couldn't find the info myself, if anyone at STS can let us apple users when you think ti will be fixed, I am sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it

Spot on Zapoke, for Droid users this works fine :)

Iv been told by a little birdie.. that this will be fixed on the next update (Patch fixes).

tearacan
10-12-2011, 06:37 AM
oh i never knew android uses did have a join button to join friends at base. I always wondered why ppl find me (ios user) that fast at base, while i always joining rooms in eternity to find someone. lol

thanks for making it clear and heads up!

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 06:52 AM
oh i never knew android uses did have a join button to join friends at base. I always wondered why ppl find me (ios user) that fast at base, while i always joining rooms in eternity to find someone. lol

thanks for making it clear and heads up!

Lol! They cheated.. esp if you were playing Tag :p

Next update you will be on par with them :)

Deathpunch
10-12-2011, 06:54 AM

Ah, yeah, that makes a difference. Maybe you're holding it wrong? :P

-----
Sent from my Evo 3D

LelouchX
10-12-2011, 11:35 AM
@ dp, maybe you can work your tech magic and have it fixed for me before the next update so i can get myself some easy jetpacks :-)

@ bod, so basically that means it will be fixed at the end of the jp event, bc they will have to patch it then to get rid of the droids? y don't i ever get inside info from little birdies :-(

Lol! They cheated.. esp if you were playing Tag
this is precisely y i never play tag!

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 12:25 PM
@ dp, maybe you can work your tech magic and have it fixed for me before the next update so i can get myself some easy jetpacks :-)

@ bod, so basically that means it will be fixed at the end of the jp event, bc they will have to patch it then to get rid of the droids? y don't i ever get inside info from little birdies :-(

this is precisely y i never play tag!

Lol! Il play tag until it gets fixed hehe..

Not necessarily straight after Chrome event as patch's are usually separate but will more than likely be closely followed by tho ;)

CanonicalKoi
10-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Yup, can't join friends on any base. Here's what Flip had to say (same problem is affecting PL):

Yes, unfortunately, there is a bug with the iOS client and the join button. This will be fixed in the next client submission. The Android client was built later and has different UI data, so it works as expected.

So.....next client update, we'll be good to go again. :)

LelouchX
10-20-2011, 12:01 AM
fixed, thx STS