PDA

View Full Version : Does Spacetime get to play their own games?

Uiopas33
10-11-2011, 03:49 PM
Does Spacetime get to play their own games? Because that would be awesome. But I bet they call it "testing the game." If they have a game tester spot, count me in.

JaytB
10-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Does Spacetime get to play their own games? Because that would be awesome. But I bet they call it "testing the game." If they have a game tester spot, count me in.

I've seen JustG with his bear (Boomer) run with us a bit in PL when Nuri's was just released. So yeah, occasionally they do play :)

IBNobody
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Yes, some of them do play their own games. They choose to remain anonymous, though, because they don't want a bazillion friend requests or beggers.

BodMaster
10-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Have some screenshots of running with a Dev, though it was short lived as they got attacked asking for Jet Packs and Antenna.. so they left.. Shame they dont get the full players experience though.. but im sure they make thier own fun in different ways :)

javier995
10-11-2011, 06:04 PM
I wish they wouldn't get attacked by their millions of fans :( I can usually never get my pms across anymore kinda sucks:/ o well i loved the run me n Flip did 3 days before Slouch-O release! He killed the Numa Uncharted Ruins Vular in 3 hits! I was amazed! lol

Phoenixking
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Did he use a level 50 weapon O.o

Silentarrow
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
I've ran a couple of times with Cassaric in SL :).

Sassinya
10-11-2011, 06:19 PM

A familiar name, did Cassaric used to EQ?!?

Silentarrow
10-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Idk, try sending him a PM on the forums. Or you can ask Sam to ask him which will probably get you an answer faster.

starsavior
10-11-2011, 07:24 PM
I wish they wouldn't get attacked by their millions of fans :( I can usually never get my pms across anymore kinda sucks:/ o well i loved the run me n Flip did 3 days before Slouch-O release! He killed the Numa Uncharted Ruins Vular in 3 hits! I was amazed! lol I only attack droids and send them pms like, "can I take you home", and I don't leave their side when I see one.

Ebalere
10-11-2011, 10:24 PM

It's Cassric, and he's in Cascade's guild. Still uses a red name tho, but he plays legit. He was a lv15 last time I saw him.

javier995
10-11-2011, 10:27 PM

It's Cassric, and he's in Cascade's guild. Still uses a red name tho, but he plays legit. He was a lv15 last time I saw him.

that's awesome that he's playing like the rest of us! i wonder if he has i hard time lol

javier995
10-11-2011, 10:28 PM
I wish they wouldn't get attacked by their millions of fans :( I can usually never get my pms across anymore kinda sucks:/ o well i loved the run me n Flip did 3 days before Slouch-O release! He killed the Numa Uncharted Ruins Vular in 3 hits! I was amazed! lol I only attack droids and send them pms like, "can I take you home", and I don't leave their side when I see one.

lol

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 07:50 AM

Shhhh its a secret :x ha

Cabero
10-12-2011, 07:56 AM
I only attack droids and send them pms like, "can I take you home", and I don't leave their side when I see one.

Stalker!!

OrksRache
10-12-2011, 08:18 AM
I only attack droids and send them pms like, "can I take you home", and I don't leave their side when I see one.

Sounds like someone that tries to to be on every screenshot of Droids posted in the forums

MimeRifle
10-12-2011, 09:25 AM
If I was a dev, I'd certainly play - incognito, so I could play normally. I'm sure they do! Great games, how could they not enjoy playing it?? (unless it's like the cook who doesn't like to eat their own cooking)

Flip
10-12-2011, 11:40 AM
I have several legitimate characters that I play just about every day. All anonymous =) It's important to me to experience the game the same way that you guys do. I actually got booted from 2 games yesterday to make room for others, made me laugh!

Acyer
10-12-2011, 11:46 AM
I have several legitimate characters that I play just about every day. All anonymous =) It's important to me to experience the game the same way that you guys do. I actually got booted from 2 games yesterday to make room for others, made me laugh!

Ouch sorry bro maybe it was guild runs.

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 11:54 AM

Lmao! If only they knew! So glad to hear you guys get to play and enjoy the whole SL experience! :D

Can imagine when in a random runs players asking what you think of Devs or speculating why Devs are not putting _______ in the game etc (normal Dev talk, your ears must be burning at all times haha

Ghastly
10-12-2011, 01:26 PM

Lol but thats the thing with people, if they knew you were a dev they wouldn't boot you but they WOULD boot just about any other person. It's a messed up world....

CanonicalKoi
10-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Lol! JustG popped into a Slouch-O run I was in a few days ago. I saw the name and thought, "Hey! Someone swiped one of the Dev's names!". Then he came around a corner with his name in red. :D

Rittik
10-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Hey starsavior remember how we attacked android by saying "o u look so cute come home with me" lol lol

I am sure...Flip its not only you playing with anonymous chars....i am sure...sam and group all have anonymous chars and play with us....
Hope they r in our guild lol

BodMaster
10-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Hey starsavior remember how we attacked android by saying "o u look so cute come home with me" lol lol

I am sure...Flip its not only you playing with anonymous chars....i am sure...sam and group all have anonymous chars and play with us....
Hope they r in our guild lol

Haha I was there also buddy.. when there was two in B* Chromedroid and Android :p

'Dev' Guild :D

Ebalere
10-13-2011, 01:34 PM
I bet Flip and other anonymous devs have some funny stories.. I wonder if i'm friends with any undercover brothers..?

TsunamiTheClown
10-13-2011, 02:41 PM
To add to the mystery...XD