PDA

View Full Version : Black Star Introduction Guide!

Gamelova
10-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Welcome aboard! We are so glad you could partake in this journey you are about to begin. Please allow some to get to know others.
First off, you will need to make a account, then which you can log into, and create your character's name. (Please don't hesistate to contact me if you have trouble- In game name: Gamelova)

After you get settled in and start familiarizing with the controls, start some quest! Completing quest is a great activity to get to know people! You can easily join a game from the character selection screen. Click your perfered character, then go to "Continue". You'll be transported into a game or USC Blackstar. The start point of where everything happens.

You'll run into some cool features such as: The guild system, auctions, skills, and lastly customization (upgrades). These will help improve your gameplay.
-To own a guild, go to USC Blackstar (The starting point) and walk over to the "Guild Termminal". Talk to this female, Guild Master Lennox. She will also explain how the guild system works.

-Star Legends also has an auction system (Isn't that neat!?) This will allow you to sell or buy items at the player's decision. Be careful though, some may try to overprice. Be wise with your credits. (The currency of the game) You will be given auction bays in order to do this process. You can also buy more later.

-We have skills in this game, skills are techniques characters use to fight along with teammates or alone. They can boost your stats or impact damage on opposing teams. (Enemies) These are crtical if you want to do some damage.

-Customization is also in this game. Though, not all of different look different. Some still look the same. Other's have different variety. As you progress through the game, quest will provide items that will improve your look.

As you come across these features, you'll meet some people. Be aware, not everyone is nice in this world. Watch out. Though, you will find some friends along the way. Stop and chat with people. Say "Hi" or a phrase or two. This will allow people to get to know you better and hopefully become your friend.

If you need help, please don't hesitate to pm me. IGN (In-game-name: Gamelova)

Hope to see you soon!

Phoenixking
10-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Nice thread but you also forgot to add skills also lower enemies stats and skills can also heal you but im just saying :P thumbs up :)

Gamelova
10-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Nice thread but you also forgot to add skills also lower enemies stats and skills can also heal you but im just saying :P thumbs up :)

I apperciate your feedback ;) I did mention skills a bit right after I introduced the auction system. Thank you anyways! ;)

Opticscopez
11-14-2011, 02:41 PM
This is very helpful to new players but one MAJOR error: Posted thread twice watch out there but still very good help for others:cool: