View Full Version : war mage build lvl 35 needed!

Imacoolbirdd
10-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Somone told me to make a thread cuz they dont know hooww.. Sooo anyone have a warmage build lvl 35? :)

Cytokinesis
10-11-2011, 06:27 PM
warmages... just go voodoo mage....

Heroelite
10-11-2011, 08:45 PM
lol. by warmage you mean pally right? Pallys are good at killing dex bears fast and voodoo mages kill str bear

Imacoolbirdd
10-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Idk the words..

protectorofnoobs
10-11-2011, 11:58 PM
theres not a specific build that will be right for you but here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Pallies usually have a low hit %
2. You can go int with 67 dex and then you can get a ring that gives you 2 crit and 8 armor (with voodoo you can have up to 66 armor this way and still have decent damage)
3. Your mana regen will be lower

Solutions:
1. For hit %, you can get copperhead which gives 6 hit % per piece which is awesome
2. Iceberg gives more armor than copperhead but suffers in hit % (also copperhead will give more armor if you have the set)
3. Try to be a wand pally which will still result in lower mana regen but will result in some increase

Also:
Its very important to choose two stats that you'll invest in
Dex and Str: decent armor , decent hit , low skill damage, low mana regen
Int and Str: decent armor, bad hit (unless you have copper), decent skill damage
Full Str: best armor, bad hit (unless copper), low skill dmg and low mana regen

Personally, I think the Int and Str with copperhead is the best bet for you (i havent seen a pro full str copper mage yet)
In general, you don't want to use mana shield (have 1)because your mana will be drained fast and you will be left vulnerable
Have high heal (this will help you to be more durable)
Focus on drain lightning and fire (these attacks do the most damage)
dont use ice storm and only have 1 on frostbite(to freeze your enemy)
Max your buffs too
do not use revive

Strategy: You want to get stronger as the fight goes on versus your opponenent whos probably weaker, so
1. keep your range
2. use mana shield sparingly
3. use heal constantly and when you need it