PDA

View Full Version : Dear devs, we need help with the pet list please!

Elichka
05-06-2017, 11:09 AM
Hello :)

With the new pet AP (150 pets) many players are now opening eggs of pets we used in slots like happiness/aa.. so we have plenty pets we want to use, but the scroll and search for a particular pet in such a long list can be very difficult in case the pet is lower level and we're in a map.

So please devs, can you make "favorite pets" list, of, I'd suggest, 10 pets among which we can see our Top 10 pets we'd like to use the most? So those 10 pets of everyone's personal choice, can always be on top of our list and make the search faster and easier?

Thanks for giving it a thought ^-^ All the best to all!

HulkieBeast
05-06-2017, 12:51 PM
You already have that, because the ones that you use are leveling up, so they go up on the list.

Elichka
05-06-2017, 01:02 PM
Lol yes and no. Because if you want to switch to a pet that's lvl 15, good luck finding it in the middle of a map :)

Ckash
05-06-2017, 01:39 PM
+1 Very good idea, yes having a top 10 of your choice will be great. I have some max level pets that's always at the top that I do not use as frequently. So editing my top ten to easily get to the pets that I want will be awesome. Got 100++ pets.

Plqgue
05-06-2017, 09:01 PM
A search function would help more imho

HulkieBeast
05-06-2017, 10:13 PM
Search function will be better than top 10.

nightmaresmoke
05-07-2017, 03:19 AM
Simple solution just level your favorite pets that'll solve your problem.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Elichka
05-07-2017, 04:08 AM
A search option sounds cool too, only it would mean you have to open the pet list, wait for the search option to load, type the name of the pet, select it :) Or maybe you guys have it figured out simpler... please share that idea, I'm very interested!

I'm asking for anything that can shorten the time of changing pet in the middle of a run :)

Love to all! :)

Plqgue
05-07-2017, 09:19 AM
A search option sounds cool too, only it would mean you have to open the pet list, wait for the search option to load, type the name of the pet, select it :) Or maybe you guys have it figured out simpler... please share that idea, I'm very interested!

I'm asking for anything that can shorten the time of changing pet in the middle of a run :)

Love to all! :)

I'm just saying search would be better because you could use any pet not just the top ten I use around 25 pets on a daily basis so the rope ten wouldn't help me if I was trying to find a different one that I haven't leveled yet

Ckash
05-07-2017, 02:07 PM
You can always change and altar your top ten..but instead of search, maybe just be able to edit the whole list in the order you want.

Inu
05-08-2017, 09:26 PM
+1 to this. Wasting my time to scroll down

alxe
05-10-2017, 11:35 AM
+1 ive been actually wanting to post about this, for me i slot pets that i want to use in my high lvl pets becuase stoping for like 10 sec to look for it isnt an option..specially if ur a mage trying to control mobs or say proc dragon staff