PDA

View Full Version : Cannot purchase combo elixirs wearing silver jet pack

Kahlua
10-11-2011, 09:10 PM
I tried to buy a 3x combo elixir while wearing my silver plat jet pack. Was greated with the messaged saying that I could not purchase this elixir because I was already using one.

Took off the jet pack, and it purchased fine.
What I'm curious about is; if I put on my jet pack with the elixir running, does it void out the elixir and I don't get my damage boosts?

StompArtist
10-11-2011, 09:35 PM
No drinking and flying.

ThePvpTwink
10-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Strange... Maybe it does.

Silentarrow
10-11-2011, 10:02 PM
They will stack.

Kahlua
10-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I don't think so...I tried it out for a little bit and didn't notice any speed boost faster than the 25% from the elixir.

Regardless, the not being able to buy is a bug.

CanonicalKoi
10-11-2011, 11:28 PM
No drinking and flying.

I think Stomp just won the Innerwebs. :)

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 06:16 AM
I tried to buy a 3x combo elixir while wearing my silver plat jet pack. Was greated with the messaged saying that I could not purchase this elixir because I was already using one.

Took off the jet pack, and it purchased fine.
What I'm curious about is; if I put on my jet pack with the elixir running, does it void out the elixir and I don't get my damage boosts?

Sounds like a 'Legit' bug, haven't tried this so unsure if this would effect after re-equiping the Jet Pack, though im sure this can be solved pretty easily by the Devs.

Flip
10-12-2011, 03:59 PM
We have this one fixed internally to be sent out in a patch. As you noticed, a good workaround in the interim is to take off your jetpack while you purchase the enhancer, then put the jetpack back on afterwards. A general rule with stacking: you will always receive whichever buff is better.

Thanks for the report!