PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Saved slots respec. PLS fix it

WilliamTheFighter
05-07-2017, 07:02 AM
As title says there is a bug while changing build using saved slot.
I have saved 3 build slots:
Pve build
Pvp build
Duel build

Now im on pvp build and sometimes (not always) the other 2 saved builds disappear and are lost, but will appear like after some hours.. or when the game wants xd. Its annoying create always a new build and lost the saved ones..please fix it

Thank you

Joebembo
05-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Bump, I also have problems with this.

Bembo✌

Lojack
05-11-2017, 02:54 PM
Are you sure that you are looking at the correct list of loadouts? Equipment and Vanity each have a different set of loadout slots, So if you are looking at your Vanities when you open the loadouts, none of your equipment loadouts will be visible.

If that's not the case, leave some device / Os version information so I can check further.

WilliamTheFighter
05-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Hello, I had doubt but I checked right now. No also when is opened equipement loadouts there is still this problem. It happens on both my 2 devices. My mobile samsung j5..so android..and also on my PC windows, but as I said it's not always..just sometimes same as other bug about cryo locks instead of twilight locks in crafting station, thanks for your reply.

Mezderak
05-12-2017, 06:12 AM
i agree bug

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
05-12-2017, 06:50 AM
As title says there is a bug while changing build using saved slot.
I have saved 3 build slots:
Pve build
Pvp build
Duel build

Now im on pvp build and sometimes (not always) the other 2 saved builds disappear and are lost, but will appear like after some hours.. or when the game wants xd. Its annoying create always a new build and lost the saved ones..please fix it

Thank you

Are you sure that you are looking at the correct list of loadouts? Equipment and Vanity each have a different set of loadout slots, So if you are looking at your Vanities when you open the loadouts, none of your equipment loadouts will be visible.

If that's not the case, leave some device / Os version information so I can check further.

Since when has equipment/vanity loadout to do with skill/built loadout?

Faliziaga
05-12-2017, 06:59 AM

Since when have equipment/vanity loadouts to do with skills/build loadouts?

Lojack
05-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Since when I misunderstood the bug (thanks for pointing that out).

If I can get it to reproduce, I'll bug it.

danishahmed
05-13-2017, 04:49 AM
It disappears coz one or more of your skill hasn't cooled-down. U can switch build when all ur skills are cooled-down. I had the same problem but I noticed this and it solved my problem hope it does urs too

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

WilliamTheFighter
05-16-2017, 08:18 AM
Ofc I don't try to change build while there is skill cd lol