PDA

View Full Version : Face suggestion!

FFA
05-07-2017, 04:17 PM
For birds the faces that should be added could be:
An Owl, Description- (Adds int, For obvious reasons.) adds 1Hp regen 1Mana regen.
A Blue Jay, Description- (A mean little bird, Yet so fierce) adds 1 dodge.
An Ostrich, Description- (A big bird, For a big job.) adds 5 health, 2 armor.

For mages the faces that could be added are:
A purple face, Description- (Purple like berries, Yet vicious) adds 2 Hit.
A Yellow face, Description- (Brighter than the sun.) adds 1 dodge.
A black and orange face, Description- (Looks like the scales of a dragon have rubbed off) adds 2

For bears the faces that could be added:
A Black bear face, Description- (Darker than than the night.) adds 1 dodge.
A Grizzly bear face, Description- (Meaner than the meanest.) adds 2 damage and 1 crit.
A spirit bear face, *Side note* if you don't know this bear it's an albino bear and looks great.
Description for the Spirit bear-(Looks like it needs some sun.) adds 2 hit.

For rhinos the faces that could be added:
A white rhino, Description- (Looks like it needs some sun.) adds 2 hit.
A black rhino, Description- (Darker than the night.) adds 1 dodge.
A Javan Rhino, Description- (Meaner than the meanest.) adds 2 damage and 1crit.

For foxes the faces that could be added:
An Artic fox, Description- ( Looks like it needs some sun.) adds 1 dodge.
A Gray faced fox, Description- ( Scary accurate.) adds 2 hit.
A bat eared fox, Description-(So cute, Yet so mean.) adds 2 Damage and 1dodge.

I think these should be added, Especially because Cinco is coming back from his long spring break and is making some new additions. All these faces should cost 10 plat, Let me know what you think. And if you like the suggestions please show your support so Cinco adds it!

KingCat
05-11-2017, 06:30 PM
I support this

FFA
05-12-2017, 10:30 AM
I support this

Thank you! I hope most do as it's mainly just cosmetics.

bountyghost
05-12-2017, 10:43 AM
Yes, we need more new faces added.

Dolloway
05-12-2017, 12:37 PM
This is a great idea and I think Cinco could make some $ by implementing this, even if faces were to cost up to 50 plat or something.

Some other face ideas to add on perhaps:
Flamingo, peacock, sloth bear, spectacled bear, mockingbird, fennec fox

Maybe have some event themed faces that could be purchased for plat as well. I could see ghost faces becoming available for something like Halloween. Maybe we could also take some faces from the current costumes in the game and add them as purchasable in vendors as well. Some people could use the Emma face if they like, for example.

We could also take faces from NPCs and make them purchasable as well. Buying one of those unknown darkened ('?') faces from Oasis NPCs might be cool.

Just shooting some more ideas. Nice work.

Cinco
05-12-2017, 01:39 PM
I wish faces were a money-maker. They're not. And they're a ton of effort :-(

FFA
05-12-2017, 04:32 PM

You couldn't draw up an image and scan it into the game? I just figured some new faces would be reskinning like you said you wanted to tackle. And it could draw some plat, Like dolloway said you could even have events during holidays and get limited edition faces. Just suggesting but I'd love to see an Owl face for bird implemented. Thanks Cinco.

Cinco
05-12-2017, 04:52 PM
I wish it were that easy. Pocket Legends is so extremely old, I would have to print out the image, mail it to myself, photo-copy it and then fax it to our original office phone number.

All kidding aside... Your idea of an Owl face would be SUPER AWESOME!
No promises... but I'll see what can be done :-)

Buchmeister
05-14-2017, 02:43 PM
I wish it were that easy. Pocket Legends is so extremely old, I would have to print out the image, mail it to myself, photo-copy it and then fax it to our original office phone number.

Since the next cap is gonna be on earth will we also get new human faces?

Golem
05-14-2017, 09:51 PM
It is easy... just add Humania faces back!:) Humania weekend"

FFA
05-15-2017, 11:38 AM

Cinco that would be awesome if you could make that work! I've wanted to have an owl face for years, I'd greatly appreciate that face. And any other ones you would add!

FFA
05-24-2017, 09:54 PM

No Owl face with the recent cap update, I'm sad. :(

FFA
07-19-2017, 03:10 PM
Cinco, I'm still waiting on you ;)

plpr
07-20-2017, 09:56 PM
Add flamingo bird haha

FFA
07-21-2017, 07:33 PM
Add flamingo bird haha

As long as there's an owl, They could add that as well! It would give a face for people who use pink starry. I've wanted an Owl face for many many years.

Magic Sword
08-19-2017, 06:50 PM
tbh i know everyone here just wants the face of dollo for every class

imagine how beautiful PL would be then!!!!1!!!

FFA
09-10-2017, 12:39 AM
tbh i know everyone here just wants the face of dollo for every class

imagine how beautiful PL would be then!!!!1!!!

I still want an owl face... 🙄

Kurvy
09-11-2017, 07:53 PM
I still want an owl face... ��

Yes but what kind of owl?

FFA
09-20-2017, 09:27 AM
Yes but what kind of owl?

I'd take any owl, They are all amazing. But if I had a say in it, my top three would be:
1. Horned Owl
2. Snowy Owl
3. Barn-Owl
They are all cool tho if any got implemented I would be super happy. 🦉

Card
03-04-2018, 01:31 AM
new faces for each character

TrainTrainChuchu
03-13-2018, 04:03 AM
You obviously just want the bird face

itstrunks
03-20-2018, 09:02 PM
love the face idea.

TrainTrainChuchu
03-21-2018, 02:10 AM

Here's some ideas that I made https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?419428-Some-good-stuff-for-the-next-update

Yes please update the game

Jhieemy
03-29-2018, 07:12 PM
I want to see new faces on pocket legends!

FFA
08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
So I made this post over a year ago, But is it possible yet Sir Cinco? It wasn’t a money making idea back then but now you’re even more open to ideas. (:

Cinco
08-13-2018, 04:38 PM
All good suggestions! I'll keep them in-mind for future content.

FFA
08-13-2018, 04:57 PM
All good suggestions! I'll keep them in-mind for future content.

Super glad to hear that! I know personally if you made an owl face for birds I’d buy plat to buy it for my bird toons lol.

Most of the animal faces I suggested are real as well to try and make it easier to make them!

Draebatad
08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
That would be cool. And the more faces, the more sense my vanity face suggestion makes. Especially in regards to being able to keep your purchases of event only faces when switching between faces.

FFA
07-21-2021, 04:13 AM
Working on 4 years later, Cinco any chances now? You've been great with new content!

Darkfor
07-21-2021, 07:46 AM
These new faces would be very cool idea if it's realizable.

FFA
07-31-2021, 04:35 AM
These new faces would be very cool idea if it's realizable.

Years later and I'd still love to see them be put into the game, I'd definitely still buy plat to get them!

Golem
09-10-2021, 12:31 AM
As i told you before you no need cinco to waste your time too much just bring humania face back and 90% would be happy. We are bored. I understand those who bought humania accounts gonna be mad for this idea and gonna talk against me again in this post but that shouldnt be problem

Cinco
09-10-2021, 03:29 PM
As i told you before you no need cinco to waste your time too much just bring humania face back and 90% would be happy. We are bored. I understand those who bought humania accounts gonna be mad for this idea and gonna talk against me again in this post but that shouldnt be problem

It's all good. Humania face isn't coming back. It's like "settled Constitutional law" or somthn.

Golem
09-10-2021, 03:58 PM
It's all good. Humania face isn't coming back. It's like "settled Constitutional law" or somthn.

Haha well only few left in game and humania "look" or any new faces would be nice so work for it please =)

TommyShelby
09-11-2021, 11:52 AM
new classe will be great like a Gorilla, Giraffa, Snake will be cool, we need something new !