PDA

View Full Version : Name reset sorta

ilikepot
10-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Well my nick name is ilikepot and I guess my name was reset (sorta) but in my guild it still says ilikepot and not the random one it gives me. I tried to create an account with the name ilikepot and it says it was taken! What is going on? Pl devs I need your help I love your games but I really want my old name back );

darkfussion
10-11-2011, 11:46 PM
Maybe it was change by a dev, cause it's referring to a drug?

JaytB
10-12-2011, 01:07 AM
As dark already said, most probably changed because it's... Well inappropriate in a kids game.
As for the old name still showing in the guild roster, I heard that before and guess that's a bug. Anyway, best thing to do is mail support(at)spacetimestudios.com. I don't think you'll get your old name back, but they might change it to something you'd like more. Not sure though, but it's worth a try.

Flip
10-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Changed names do not currently change on the guild roster until the server has been restarted. If you need it fixed sooner you could leave your guild and rejoin.

ilikepot
10-12-2011, 08:25 PM
You devs reset my name and didn't have the audacity to notify me also I am guild master and can't leave it. I am pissed

Fatpigwarrior
10-12-2011, 08:36 PM
My guild master also got this but we fixed it reasonably fast, I became master he left I added him and put mater back to him... Isn't hard

ilikepot
10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
My guild is very small and nobody is ever on... plus I am not reffering to drugs...

Silentarrow
10-12-2011, 08:48 PM
The name still has a reference though. The best thinf you can do is get a friend to join your guild, promote him to Guild Master, leave, ask friend to promote you.

Nick41324
10-12-2011, 08:51 PM
My name was changed too a while back. My IGN was modorator so they changed it to fedorator and gave me 50 plat to change it to whatever I like. Just email support like I did and they will give you 50 plat to change your name (maybe)

AbsolutePally
10-14-2011, 04:03 PM
My name got changed to "Ratori" from Alwaysdtf... All my chars are "dtf" in it. It means down to fight! Pvp/ctf player!!! Im not gna spend 200 plat to rename, im also the guild master.