PDA

View Full Version : *THE* Halloween Event Info Thread

NECROREAPER
10-12-2011, 01:56 AM

HALLOWEEN IS COMING SOOOOOOON

Okay so I decided to make this thread after getting sick of seeing a new thread asking about Halloween being posted every hour.

The event is a special event from STS that commemorates the Halloween holiday which falls on October 31. Last year, the event started on Oct. 18 and ran until the first week of November (correct me if i'm wrong, I'm going off memory). In the event there were special decorations in town along with special quests and items obtainable *ONLY* during that period. Many items were introduced for all levels, and as such, many players started to scale farm (farming a particular level, i.e. 10-15, 15-20, etc.). There was also a special vanity introduced which was ***ONLY*** obtainable from completing the special Halloween quests and could not be bought with plat, be traded, be sold (except liquidated), or gifted.

This year, we can should be able to expect much of the same, although in a much bigger fashion. Here's what we know so far:

-there WILL be a Halloween event
-there will be new items for this year
-there will be a vanity, although I'm almost sure its *not* going to be the pumpkin
-the event *will* happen this month and not in november (Parth.... -____-)
-**the event is happening in the last week of this month**

As far as dates go, I'm thinking (note, this is solely my opinion based on my observations) that the event will be announced this week and be released next monday, October the 17th, which is roughly around the same time that it was released last year. I went with the 17th because its on a Monday and releasing it on a monday gives the Devs plenty of time to work out the kinks if there are any. The Devs could release it a week later on the 24th, although that'd be a bit late.

If theres any info I left out or anything that you feel is noteworthy to this thread go ahead and post it ;)

NEW INFO:

Halloween Event

Zombies, Ghouls, Mummies, Oh My! Halloween will be coming to Pocket Legends later this month. For those who experienced last year’s Halloween Event, you will recognize the spooky content, but with several new twists to keep it fresh and fun!

Mount Fang

Rumors of blood-drinkers and worse ride the winds of Alterra like witches astride their brooms! Mount Fang is indeed coming to Pocket Legends, just in time for the Halloween spooky season. This new adventure area will increase the level cap and present all new challenges to overcome! Beware things that go bump in the night :devilish:

We will be posting additional details over the coming days, leading up to the above new content’s release in the last week in October.

*** the level cap is going up to 65 (66 for 'elite' players) and the shield of hallows will go away, like the COP***

LwMark
10-12-2011, 01:59 AM
Yay halloweeen in pl !!!!! My first pl holiday kant waittttt..(i posted one of thos threads yur talkin bout probly) ;)

JaytB
10-12-2011, 02:01 AM
I hope there WILL be pumpkin heads :p

elianel
10-12-2011, 02:04 AM
i wan pumpkin head too

Slush
10-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Nooo then my pumpkin haelm won't be unique anymore :O
Oh well, there's always the omnipotent crown LOL jk

SUPAPRODIGY
10-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Thanks for information cant wait :)....

McBain
10-12-2011, 02:16 AM
I'm sure this won't deter people from posting a new thread about Halloween every hour (When is it?!?!?! What's gonna happen?!?!?!?1! ZOMG) but I appreciate the effort.

We should all forget about Halloween and speculate about what's going to happen for X-mas. :)

AdinoEznite
10-12-2011, 02:19 AM
i think its gonna start the 16th (sunday)

why? because...i have a hunch =]

NECROREAPER
10-12-2011, 02:22 AM
I for obvious reasons hope that they dint bring it back, but also because that was for last year. This year is a whole new event, so why not a whole new vanity?

Slush
10-12-2011, 02:24 AM
i think its gonna start the 16th (sunday)

why? because...i have a hunch =]

STS haven't released any patches on weekends, they work Monday to Friday. They don't even respond to support questions on weekeds.

darkfussion
10-12-2011, 02:27 AM
The lowest farmed Halloween started at level 20.

Not sure if I got what you were saying about farming so ignore this if you said that :o

JaytB
10-12-2011, 02:28 AM
I for obvious reasons hope that they dint bring it back, but also because that was for last year. This year is a whole new event, so why not a whole new vanity?

Maybe they'll bring back the old items AND some new ones. But yeah, I can imagine that people want their last years items to stay unique, and I can't blame them :)

darkfussion
10-12-2011, 02:35 AM
I don't have any Halloween vanities, but I don't want any old Halloween content coming back. Specially bringing back the tradable items... That would hurt!

AdinoEznite
10-12-2011, 02:38 AM
STS haven't released any patches on weekends, they work Monday to Friday. They don't even respond to support questions on weekeds.
rats there goes my hunch lol

@necro hey! do you have a twink ready for farmin?

Lillypink
10-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Yay halloweeen in pl !!!!! My first pl holiday kant waittttt..(i posted one of thos threads yur talkin bout probly) ;) yay mine too my first holiday in pl! Yay! :o

dudetus
10-12-2011, 04:17 AM
Yeah I personally hope that the Pumpkin head would come back since I didn't have plat back then..

But on the other hand I wouldn't actually want it because it wouldn't be as unique as it is now and it wouldn't be fair IMO for the oldies who have the head.

But still I guess they're going to put it as a deal of the day on Halloween but I don't think they're going to put it on for the whole halloween campaign.

Blind
10-12-2011, 04:27 AM
Said it to necro in game and gonna say it again, man, we all know who is the true pumpkin king and you will always be remembered. Sigh...hope they don't bring back any of the old items. Just think about collectors who bought their lvl 20 dolls for millions.

Roc
10-12-2011, 07:50 AM
I used that pumpkin picture in a flyer for school! :P

RedRyder
10-12-2011, 07:57 AM
We should all forget about Halloween and speculate about what's going to happen for X-mas. :)

thats where its at

NECROREAPER
10-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Updated with new info

Skeletonlord
10-12-2011, 03:45 PM
My first Halloween celebration with STS wasn't there last year so I hope it will be good

Azamaster
10-12-2011, 04:03 PM
That's true, if the items are the same as last year, there's going to be some collectors and merchants losing LOTS of money.

StompArtist
10-12-2011, 04:04 PM
Well since big luck was suppose to be "gone forever" and it came back I would'nt be surprised if the Halloween stuff did the same...

NECROREAPER
10-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Big luck was a plat bought item though, which is unlike the pumpkin and snowman vanities.

Bunnyshoota
10-12-2011, 05:20 PM
How about................the GHOST HEAD??????!?!?!?!?!?@@!(or a spiderman head)

(dark vader hat FTW)
LOL