PDA

View Full Version : Sir spendalot bug

Spyce
05-09-2017, 08:33 AM
So this is kind of disappointing

I kinda decided to buy the vanities in the NPC and I wasn't granted the achievements nor the titles for buying them in kraag.

Secondly I bought the solid gold vanity set and received a gold hat the first time switched over to my mage and tried again and got a gold hat and monical.

Is this the intention so that the next purchase in the npc results in the next purchase is the upgraded purchase.

I did check all of my toons associated with my account that none of them randomly received the vanity or achievements. Not one of them did.

Not complaining or ranting just pointing out a bug that I've tried twice

I understand my gold won't be credited back but I'm sure I'll be given the correct vanity and achievements (titles)

runagain
05-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Lol, I bought the 1m hat for Rogue and 25m set for mage nd got 0 problems with it.. ur sure about your thing?

Spyce
05-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Lol, I bought the 1m hat for Rogue and 25m set for mage nd got 0 problems with it.. ur sure about your thing?

I tried it 3 times, took a video and about 20 screen shots. Already sent into the support team

I'm not the only one having the problem there where I other players standing over there complaining about it few igns where (salad, wound, dent, udc, countered) forgot the othersame. aid they bought some in and didn't receive the achievement and got a different vanity than what was purchased.

I'm not gonna obviously lie about my experiences. This hasn't been the first time it's happened to me. About 2 months ago I did it on my mage and I got a solid gold set but absolutely no achievements. However I was credited the achievements and titles when messaged support.

I find myself playing warrior more than mage so I decided to get the set there (as its not interchangeable) and it's the same issue.

Lojack
05-11-2017, 02:42 PM
I found some issues and wrote it up. Thanks for the heads-up.