PDA

View Full Version : lvl 60 warbird damage

AdinoEznite
10-12-2011, 03:08 AM
hoping to get other lvl 60/61 warbirds to weigh in on this...

ok so i tried out a warbird recently because i got the str glyph armor

I was noticing in pvp my damage is supppppper low
i was facing a bear and my skills were doing like 50-150 damage...seems crazy low, but is that normal?
maybe im just not used to using a warbird yet and used to the crazy high damage of a pure dex

thoughts?

Jsaieagle
10-12-2011, 03:40 AM
You are right, skill damages for warbirds are poor.

Xazic
10-12-2011, 06:13 AM
You need to learn the art of str birds! They have completely different fighting styles & comboes than dexies... Btw the low dmg is supposed to be replaced by the high armor & dodge so you take less dmg.

Ixillicus
10-12-2011, 06:39 AM
The damage will be lower, but you get other benefits, as Xaz mentioned. Another thing to consider, if you're fighting a Strength Bear than they have really high defense, too, so your skill damage may look lower because their defense is so high.

AdinoEznite
10-12-2011, 02:15 PM
You need to learn the art of str birds! They have completely different fighting styles & comboes than dexies... Btw the low dmg is supposed to be replaced by the high armor & dodge so you take less dmg.

indeed i do. care to show me and give me some tips? =]

Heroelite
10-12-2011, 08:11 PM
I think its because the bear is using hellscream and crushing blow on you. HS -30 damage CB -65 damage when they are maxed. Thats probably why your skill damage is low because my lvl 31 warbird pretty much relies on my skill damage which is high

AdinoEznite
10-13-2011, 02:37 AM
I think its because the bear is using hellscream and crushing blow on you. HS -30 damage CB -65 damage when they are maxed. Thats probably why your skill damage is low because my lvl 31 warbird pretty much relies on my skill damage which is high
ohhh good point forgot about that lol

Xazic
10-13-2011, 06:22 AM
indeed i do. care to show me and give me some tips? =]

I believe in self-learning concept! (Like me, blah)
Keep fighting and some very important facts will literally come to you, if you think how you PvP...