PDA

View Full Version : daily offers

Mwayneo3
10-12-2011, 05:51 AM
To me it seems like most of them are elixers.
And their expensive, but they are 4 hours of 4x xp but I think it needs to be changed up alittle bit

WoundedEagle
10-12-2011, 05:59 AM
Don't we all. There isn't that much for them to offer and since elixirs are their leading sale, it would make sense for them to discount those. They do old vanities and basic vanities, but right now they have a lot on their plate. They have Halloween, Dark Legends(Which they're obviously working on), and Google Chrome, along with a lot of other things. I say, give it some time.

Mwayneo3
10-12-2011, 06:05 AM
Ok thanks

apocketlegend
10-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Don't we all. There isn't that much for them to offer and since elixirs are their leading sale, it would make sense for them to discount those. They do old vanities and basic vanities, but right now they have a lot on their plate. They have Halloween, Dark Legends(Which they're obviously working on), and Google Chrome, along with a lot of other things. I say, give it some time.
What's google Crome we?

Necrobane
10-12-2011, 07:08 AM
om-nom-nom cookie! ....wrong thread?

Diaxos
10-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Google Chrome is a web browser made by Google. I love using it but some pages like fasfa don't work on it, other than that its great! It's free to download. ^.^