PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: Auction Notification

Spu
10-12-2011, 08:30 AM
im not sure if anyone has already made a post about this, but the notification option is really useful, and it would be really nice if we got a notification about our items pending in the auction terminal. a notification saying our items have sold or expired would save us alot of time going to and from the guild halls, bases, and games. it would be really convenient, ^^

Pakax
10-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Agree

Fac3bon3s
10-12-2011, 09:13 AM
It has been suggested before. I can't seem to find the thread. I'm sure one of the do gooders around here will though. As well as pointing out that you should have searched for it first. But I'll stick to the topic instead.

I like this idea. Instead of heading to auction at the end of each slouch-o XP run I can just wait for a notification to let me know when an item has sold.

Hullukko
10-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Not far, if you put "notification" to search it's third on the list:
Notification-system-add-ons-sold-items-off-line-messages-and-guild-bulletin-board (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38772-Notification-system-add-ons-sold-items-off-line-messages-and-guild-bulletin-board&highlight=notification)

But the reception was... eh, hmm, I think "not overly enthusiastic" is accurate enough.

Fac3bon3s
10-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Not far, if you put "notification" to search it's third on the list:
Notification-system-add-ons-sold-items-off-line-messages-and-guild-bulletin-board (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?38772-Notification-system-add-ons-sold-items-off-line-messages-and-guild-bulletin-board&highlight=notification)

But the reception was... eh, hmm, I think "not overly enthusiastic" is accurate enough.

Don't worry about it. When I did the search, that post was half way down the list. Just chime in with your opinions here since this thread is still fresh.

drewcapu
10-12-2011, 10:13 AM
I'd actually rather be able to mark particular friends as friends who I get a notification for when they become online.

After all, it's much easier to stalk friends towards the end of the alphabet if you don't have to scroll a million pages to see if they are online...

As for auction notification, I'd be totally down for it as long as it is very optional. Otherwise those with 100 or so slots would probably find it a little annoying ;)

Samhayne
10-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks, I'll bring this back up with the team.

Kahlua
10-12-2011, 12:08 PM
good suggestion! would definitely like to see this.

Spu
10-12-2011, 09:38 PM
thank you so much ^^

Kahlua
10-12-2011, 11:14 PM
lol just realized that someone else made this exact same suggestion a few days ago...and none of us saw it. I wish I could give the thanks I gave you to him :D

Spu
10-14-2011, 05:39 AM
lol just realized that someone else made this exact same suggestion a few days ago...and none of us saw it. I wish I could give the thanks I gave you to him :D

dang, i feel badd

Ghastly
10-14-2011, 05:56 AM
It's a good idea and would be convientinet for everyone I think.

kateku
10-14-2011, 06:13 AM
Good one. Hope it can be implement!

Mwayneo3
10-14-2011, 06:22 AM
Agreed