PDA

View Full Version : I heard a really nasty rumor about....

MimeRifle
10-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Made you look!!! But truly, I did... about CanonicalKoi. But I'd sure hate for such talk to happen without at least a rebuttal. Veronica, dear, do you, in fact, play the bagpipes?!? And if so - perhaps you could answer a question that has taunted me for years... could you play Cream's Sunshine of Your Love on the pipes? It seems a very legato instrument, while that tune is very staccato. Your thoughts? :D

Hey - keeping in mind the title was a bit of a rouse, and folks just might be that curious, anybody want to share some DIRT about another member?? :highly_amused: (the notion that you shouldn't consider it unless you're ready to tell a harmless joke probably goes without saying, but why take chances with such a potentially incendiary line of conversation?)

Have a good one, gang! Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff!

TheChairmaker
10-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Made you look!!! But truly, I did... about CanonicalKoi. But I'd sure hate for such talk to happen without at least a rebuttal. Veronica, dear, do you, in fact, play the bagpipes?!? And if so - perhaps you could answer a question that has taunted me for years... could you play Cream's Sunshine of Your Love on the pipes? It seems a very legato instrument, while that tune is very staccato. Your thoughts? :D

Hey - keeping in mind the title was a bit of a rouse, and folks just might be that curious, anybody want to share some DIRT about another member?? :highly_amused: (the notion that you shouldn't consider it unless you're ready to tell a harmless joke probably goes without saying, but why take chances with such a potentially incendiary line of conversation?)

Have a good one, gang! Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff!
I LOLed at this for a while. :) Heh. I can actually play Cream "Sunshine of Your Love" on electric guitar - and I really shouldn't, I'm not old enough to want to.

MimeRifle
10-12-2011, 11:15 AM
I LOLed at this for a while. :) Heh. I can actually play Cream "Sunshine of Your Love" on electric guitar - and I really shouldn't, I'm not old enough to want to.

lol! Bah! That music is timeless, and having taste for a lot of periods/genres is just being well-rounded imo! Never too young! I play guitar also. I'm sure "back in the day" it was the first tune a lot of aspiring guitarists would learn!! (whereas in my day, it was probably Crazy Train haha!)

Lysdexic
10-12-2011, 12:14 PM
First tune for "in the day" was always Smoke on the Water or Stairway to Heaven. Sunshine of Your Love was just a short hop away.

TheChairmaker
10-12-2011, 10:45 PM
lol! Bah! That music is timeless, and having taste for a lot of periods/genres is just being well-rounded imo! Never too young! I play guitar also. I'm sure "back in the day" it was the first tune a lot of aspiring guitarists would learn!! (whereas in my day, it was probably Crazy Train haha!)
LOL! My first tune was Snow Patrol "Chocolate". Heheh. Spent a while on chord progressions, then realised I preferred playing songs which I liked.