PDA

View Full Version : Order Jewels Give Damage Bonuses in PvP

Ghoul
05-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Hello,

Order jewels, as per their description, are supposed to offer their damage bonuses only in Somberholt maps. However, they do so in all maps including PvP. This is obviously a very serious bug, one that has been around for a while, and one that must be addressed immediately.

2.0 bonus damage is extra para damage. This is the para gem all over again. This bug has made PvP a one hit fest and its fixing must be top priority.

Thanks.

InHerParadise
05-11-2017, 11:12 AM
+1 to this.... They just won't fix it...

thekragle
05-11-2017, 11:40 AM
I honestly hope they never fix this. It should have never been specific to somberholt maps in the first place! Anyone in PvP has the ability to buys these jewels so I don't see how it's unfair anyways.

I hope STS comes out with more of these types of jewels and they aren't map specific. I hate map specific jewels and sets lol

Serillia
05-12-2017, 02:00 AM
+1 to this

/11characters

Ghoul
05-12-2017, 05:39 AM
I honestly hope they never fix this. It should have never been specific to somberholt maps in the first place! Anyone in PvP has the ability to buys these jewels so I don't see how it's unfair anyways.

I hope STS comes out with more of these types of jewels and they aren't map specific. I hate map specific jewels and sets lol

Interesting logic!

Anyone in PvP had the ability to buy multiple para gems.
Anyone in PvP had the ability to buy multiple eye gems.
Anyone in PvP had the ability to buy Nekro (when it was the strongest pet out there with no real counter).

In fact let's go further,

Anyone in AL has the ability to plat farm.
Anyone in AL has the ability to scam.
Anyone in AL has the ability to use macros.

In case it wasn't clear, I was sarcastic, that is flawed logic. This is a bug, no more, no less. It has to be fixed.

thekragle
05-12-2017, 11:46 AM
I'm not going to argue with you. I agree with you in this sense, it should be fixed or STS should clarify that they are going to leave it as is so everyone knows they can buy those jewels and they won't suddenly be fixed and you wasted your gold for pvp play.

So STS should fix this bug or make it permanent and let everyone know. We all just need to know if this is going to be fixed or not.

VenomSet
05-12-2017, 12:33 PM

"I honestly hope they never fix this"
Looks like you are one of those stacked with 10+ order jewels :)

thekragle
05-12-2017, 12:36 PM

Nope, I don't own any order jewels lol, I just hate map specific jewels and set items. Trying to get Sts to stop making them :)

You Mad Or Nah
05-12-2017, 12:36 PM
Nothing wrong with that. There's no law saying you can't stack or buy order jewels to use for PvP.

VenomSet
05-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Nothing wrong with that. There's no law saying you can't stack or buy order jewels to use for PvP.

It's called abusing a bug.
Of course everyone will do it if everyone else is doing it as well, hence why this thread exists.
It should be fixed, and do you know why?
Because these players have an unfair advantage over players who do not read the forums.
They still believe that Order jewels only work in somberholt, hence the reason they don't think about using them in PvP.
Either write it in DESCRIPTION of the jewel that they DO WORK in all maps, or fix them. There's no other solution.

You Mad Or Nah
05-12-2017, 12:58 PM
It's called abusing a bug.
Of course everyone will do it if everyone else is doing it as well, hence why this thread exists.
It should be fixed, and do you know why?
Because these players have an unfair advantage over players who do not read the forums.
They still believe that Order jewels only work in somberholt, hence the reason they don't think about using them in PvP.
Either write it in DESCRIPTION of the jewel that they DO WORK in all maps, or fix them. There's no other solution.
That's their fault for not being part of the forums.
"An eye for and eye blah blah blah"

Serillia
05-12-2017, 01:25 PM
That's their fault for not being part of the forums.
"An eye for and eye blah blah blah"

Could you explain the sense in that line for me?

Being part of the forums is not necessary for any player. The game should let its player base know how the game works. In this instance, STS said these jewels are only Somberholt map specific and that is how the game still shows it. How'd you find out about the bug? Through an update of the game? No, someone found out the bug through sheer luck or through testing specifically for bugs and you heard it from them. That makes it a bug. Sure, it would be nice for the jewel buff to apply throughout Arlor. But till it's description is fixed or STS confirms it is for all maps, it remains a bug and bugs need to be fixed.

You Mad Or Nah
05-12-2017, 01:28 PM
Could you explain the sense in that line for me?

Being part of the forums is not necessary for any player. The game should let its player base know how the game works. In this instance, STS said these jewels are only Somberholt map specific and that is how the game still shows it. How'd you find out about the bug? Through an update of the game? No, someone found out the bug through sheer luck or through testing specifically for bugs and you heard it from them. That makes it a bug. Sure, it would be nice for the jewel buff to apply throughout Arlor. But till it's description is fixed or STS confirms it is for all maps, it remains a bug and bugs need to be fixed.
I never said it was necessary.😛

You Mad Or Nah
05-12-2017, 01:30 PM
"Because they have an unfair advantage over players who don't read forums" -player above me

VenomSet
05-12-2017, 01:36 PM
"Because they have an unfair advantage over players who don't read forums" -player above me

As Serillia already stated, a game must show the correct information in game, and not on forums or anywhere else.

You Mad Or Nah
05-12-2017, 01:49 PM
As Serillia already stated, a game must show the correct information in game, and not on forums or anywhere else.
Yea I never said I disagreed with him or her in that statement.If u want ppl to know about this bug. Why not tell them in game? Simple . If sts doesnt(or too busy)want to add/fix the description on the order jewels.Then spread the word in AL. Maybe by then Sts would do something.

thekragle
05-12-2017, 03:23 PM
So at this point I think we all agree, STS needs to fix it or change the description and make it permanent so those that don't know about the bug in PvP can also benefit. Everyone is making good points but it seems were all on the same page now.

gunlet
05-12-2017, 11:06 PM
It's a bug...
And using it intentionally is exploit..
It's Violation of ToS ..

Intentionally and planned abuse of bug is wrong ..
Remember last year event run bug exploit.. people were banned for it..

It was reported in beginning of expansion.. I myself stocked a cracked to check it and removed it back cos i decide I wont exploit it. And many like me have faith in sts believed sts is going to fix it untill we saw this thread that's its still on. It gave a little shock.

Sts should give us a clarification about these jewels.
It's a bug or its planned ?Exploiters will be punished or it was a typing glitch?
Are we adviced to not exploit it or we can use it for pvp and other maps of pve.

nathalia
05-13-2017, 01:16 AM
Well if its written for somber only since released, then should be for somber maps only

Horme
05-13-2017, 04:23 AM
It wasn't players fault to use the bug, blame the slow respond from STS.

thekragle
05-13-2017, 11:11 AM
It's a bug...
It's Violation of ToS ..

It was reported in beginning of expansion.. I myself stocked a cracked to check it and removed it back cos i decide I wont exploit it. And many like me have faith in sts believed sts is going to fix it untill we saw this thread that's its still on. It gave a little shock.

It's a bug or its planned ?Exploiters will be punished or it was a typing glitch?
Are we adviced to not exploit it or we can use it for pvp and other maps of pve.

Umm, no. This is not the kind of bug that is "exploited". No one will be banned or should be banned for this. If Sts gives you better stats through no fault of your own that is on Sts. It reminds me of some months back when suddenly everyone's imbued armor stats went up and the price skyrocketed because everyone wanted it to have better stats for pvp or even pve.
You could argue that buying the jewels after knowing about the bug to use it for pvp is an exploit but it's not going to get anyone in trouble because everyone is able to do it so there is nothing truly unfair about it and there is no material gain from it. If using them gave you a higher advantage to loot gold or locked crates then yeah, but then sts would have fixed it a long time ago because it affects the economy.

thekragle
05-13-2017, 11:17 AM
It's a bug...
It's Violation of ToS ..

This is not an exploit. An exploit is something that gives you an advantage that you would usually need to pay for like giving you gold, locked crates, experience bonus and so on.

Having better stats in maps because of a bug has happened many times in the past and does not affect anyone. And don't even think about saying it gives an advantage in PvP. STS doesn't care about those stats because they really don't affect the overall game experience or economy and in effect their profit. Plus this alleged exploit is available to everyone.

nightmaresmoke
05-13-2017, 11:19 AM
It's a bug...
It's Violation of ToS ..

People aren't afraid of using exploits because they know they won't get punished, there several occasions to prove that heck you even get a reward for it cough cough cough* lazarith jewels cough*

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Serillia
05-16-2017, 11:59 AM
And don't even think about saying it gives an advantage in PvP.

Oh but it does. It does give quite a bit of advantage in PvP

thekragle
05-16-2017, 03:33 PM

Your right, those who "don't know" about the bug are at a disadvantage in PvP. I'm sure Sts will fix this or let the community know it is permanent soon :)

Joebembo
05-16-2017, 03:55 PM
What's the advantage given by this, I'd like to know...

Bembo✌

diexdie
05-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Fix this please
+1

Javadroid

Shocan
05-16-2017, 05:11 PM
I love it! Just get your own jewels people!!

Shocan
05-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Pretty sure this has been fixed.

Please tell me it has

Only one way to find out.... Hehehehe

You Mad Or Nah
05-16-2017, 07:08 PM
There's no advantage to this. Everyone can buy these jewels zzz. "Not everyone knows about this"

Serillia
05-16-2017, 10:31 PM
What's the advantage given by this, I'd like to know...

Bembo✌

Order Jewels give damage bonuses. A Noble order jewel, for example, gives a 1.85 dmg bonus (and it is used by many high end players) which when coupled with Bonus Dmg stats of most people gives around 10 dmg increase per jewel. So 10 such jewels would give you an increase of a 100 dmg. I think a 100 damage increase in pvp is kinda noticeable.

Joebembo
05-16-2017, 11:02 PM
Order Jewels give damage bonuses. A Noble order jewel, for example, gives a 1.85 dmg bonus (and it is used by many high end players) which when coupled with Bonus Dmg stats of most people gives around 10 dmg increase per jewel. So 10 such jewels would give you an increase of a 100 dmg. I think a 100 damage increase in pvp is kinda noticeable.
Oh, ok I didn't know how much dmg this sort of jewel possess. Ty btw.

Bembo✌

Keeese
05-17-2017, 02:59 AM
Joe nab 😂😂🤔😎

Joebembo
05-17-2017, 08:17 AM
I wouldn't know, cause ion need dmg to play remember.

Bembo✌

Ghoul
05-21-2017, 08:38 PM
It's pretty ludicrous that this game-breaking bug is still around, and still no word from STS.

canis
05-24-2017, 05:01 PM
And already solved the problem?

MasterP
05-24-2017, 06:27 PM
iv got plenty of order jewels on my gear, nobles,exq.. I don't notice any different stats in other maps or pvp. Tried doing it the old way by removing all gear and re-equipping my order jewel gear and stats remain the same. So unless there is a NEW way to do this bug.. i dont see any difference.

gunlet
05-25-2017, 01:36 AM
This is not an exploit. An exploit is something that gives you an advantage that you would usually need to pay for like giving you gold, locked crates, experience bonus and so on.

Having better stats in maps because of a bug has happened many times in the past and does not affect anyone. And don't even think about saying it gives an advantage in PvP. STS doesn't care about those stats because they really don't affect the overall game experience or economy and in effect their profit. Plus this alleged exploit is available to everyone.
"People trust whats told to them"
It says it wont work out of sumberholt and many believed it.. only "naughty" nature people and exploity people tried it and kept using..

Major part of community is told it wont work but it worked.. so yes it's a advantage.

gunlet
05-25-2017, 01:43 AM

Yup and players have 16-18 slots in gears that means 160-180dmg for pvp and pve farming

onetwothree
05-26-2017, 02:36 AM
Still they dont fixed???