PDA

View Full Version : Please Unban Fighterjay

Jimxdxd
05-12-2017, 06:45 PM
I am fighterjay and I have been banned, possible reason is trying to buy something out of game but I do not deserve to be banned I did not know it was against terms until today when I look everywhere to see where I am banned, but the terms does say against the terms if you trade items, I didn't trade I didn't even try I asked a question is all I do not believe I deserve to be banned I would like to ask to be given a second chance and get another unban I try to be a good player and follow the rules you may ask any of my friends or guild mates they will vouch for me, I have never scammed never begged for anything, I love your game please help me get this to the admins and developers, I hope to be back and see you all soon please unban me and give me another chance.

Fighterjay 85 rhino
Vwx 85 bird
Duhhharro 67 bear
Awv 35 mage

Vivalalunacy
05-12-2017, 07:13 PM
You have my Support.
I'm sry to hear u're banned, you are one of the good guys. I hope you get ur acc back. Good Luck :)

Gesendet von meinem E2303 mit Tapatalk

Groaning
05-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Sucks to suck, pretty sure STS doesn't ban for no reason. Email support and pray lol

Mymysticalmage
05-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Sucks to suck, pretty sure STS doesn't ban for no reason. Email support and pray lol

My device was perma banned for no reason. The only person that logs onto my device is me with my own acc. My device was banned but my acc wasnt. What was really weird was 3 days later the ban was lifted. It was really weird. And when i told people they didnt believe me lol. And thankful it got un banned tho. Still dont have a clue as to how it got banned considering no one touches my device but me. Perhaps because i had a vpn and and it was scattering my location and i sign into game in to many locations.

Groaning
05-13-2017, 10:02 AM
My device was perma banned for no reason. The only person that logs onto my device is me with my own acc. My device was banned but my acc wasnt. What was really weird was 3 days later the ban was lifted. It was really weird. And when i told people they didnt believe me lol. And thankful it got un banned tho. Still dont have a clue as to how it got banned considering no one touches my device but me. Perhaps because i had a vpn and and it was scattering my location and i sign into game in to many locations.

maybe they banned you for toxicity

Mymysticalmage
05-13-2017, 12:18 PM
maybe they banned you for toxicity8

You should probably ready what i said again. "My device was banned but my acc wasnt". For them to ban my device but not my acc doesnt make any sense. Jusss sayin.

Promagin
05-14-2017, 12:42 AM
Unban Promagin, thx

humiiii
05-14-2017, 03:17 AM
Might as well unban me too then :)

iDarkviper
05-14-2017, 07:55 AM
Might as well unban me too then :)

Ur banned? Thank god

Groaning
05-14-2017, 09:57 AM
Ur banned? Thank god

weren't you that one idiot who was the gm of dreaming alone?

Congeniality
05-14-2017, 11:16 AM

You should probably ready what i said again. "My device was banned but my acc wasnt". For them to ban my device but not my acc doesnt make any sense. Jusss sayin.

Sounds like you were doing something against the terms of service through your device but not the account. I am not a support expert, or know much about it at all, but I assume that you were using the device in a way that allowed you to cheat the system to advantage yourself.

My advice is to email sts support, posting on the forums typically doesn't solve any issues and you may find out what happened in the process of going through support.

Mymysticalmage
05-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Sounds like you were doing something against the terms of service through your device but not the account. I am not a support expert, or know much about it at all, but I assume that you were using the device in a way that allowed you to cheat the system to advantage yourself.

My advice is to email sts support, posting on the forums typically doesn't solve any issues and you may find out what happened in the process of going through support.

"What was really weird was 3 days later the ban was lifted" if your gonna chime into my conversation you should probably read what was said.