PDA

View Full Version : Sts should punished them !

deepcy
05-13-2017, 04:59 AM
Also the gold nbuyers tophttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170513/2edc791346fa2046d94f50e48a6b0c0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J120H using Tapatalk

marsu4u
05-13-2017, 07:34 AM
Also the gold nbuyers tophttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170513/2edc791346fa2046d94f50e48a6b0c0f.jpg

Your meant to pm support about this stuff not post it on the forums, your clearly targeting a certain individual which is against TOS I believe.

Ravintov
05-13-2017, 08:33 PM
lu siapa bro? bawa2 Caramel di ss? di itu akun fb banyak kan yg jual beli kenapa bagian itu yg dipilih. Ampas banget perilaku lu

dan lu perlu tau jg, itu orang bukan orang Caramel lg.

kalo lu kurang seneng komen gue. pm aja di game ign gue fravin

(sorry indonesian language, just clarification that player isnt caramel member and I dont like the accusation he's carrying the guild name and our officer)

codered
05-14-2017, 12:51 AM
When you hate someone, its always good to target the whole guild,, nice idea, i just need to create a flamming post myself anywhere and took screenshot,. See how competition and hatred lead us now lol, i need some coffee man.

Fsuryo
05-14-2017, 02:30 AM
When you hate someone, its always good to target the whole guild,, nice idea, i just need to create a flamming post myself anywhere and took screenshot,. See how competition and hatred lead us now lol, i need some coffee man.
I got my popcorn now.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Rehired
05-14-2017, 03:32 AM
I got my popcorn now.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Got a bag of potatoes here.

Rakuuun
05-14-2017, 05:20 AM
i do agree with you.
a lot of people selling or buying account in facebook i guess.

runagain
05-14-2017, 06:56 AM
Well, you got actually no proof if he's the real person who sells that acc/ign...

For example if I hate someone I van easily type "Sell account Name 'xxx', officer of guild: 'xxx'" altho I'm not even that person.. only ingame ss's can lead to real proofs, those 3rd Party chats aren't trustable.

Selling/buying of gold/accounts is on own risk, many get scammed by those ways so actually it's their own stupidity tho.

Azzahra Aprilia Putri
05-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Well, you got actually no proof if he's the real person who sells that acc/ign...

For example if I hate someone I van easily type "Sell account Name 'xxx', officer of guild: 'xxx'" altho I'm not even that person.. only ingame ss's can lead to real proofs, those 3rd Party chats aren't trustable.

Selling/buying of gold/accounts is on own risk, many get scammed by those ways so actually it's their own stupidity tho.
Aw u cool runny 😍😍😂

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

runagain
05-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Aw u cool runny 😍😍😂

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk
Hahahaha Araa [emoji14]

deepcy
05-14-2017, 08:01 AM
I can send u 100+ screenshots lol

Ravintov
05-14-2017, 08:32 AM
I appreciate ur report, but what are you doing in that group? selling/buying account or gold too? hmm. Please sts, check him against ToS or not and punished him back (Deepcy) and any account in device. If you have many screenshoot. Send it to "SUPORT", not in "HERE". No need if only one SS where you only bring the name our officer guild and we dont know anything about that :)

diexdie
05-14-2017, 12:48 PM
Stop drama haha

Sent from my EVERCOSS A65 using Tapatalk

deepcy
05-14-2017, 01:00 PM
I appreciate ur report, but what are you doing in that group? selling/buying account or gold too? hmm. Please sts, check him against ToS or not and punished him back (Deepcy) and any account in device. If you have many screenshoot. Send it to "SUPORT", not in "HERE". No need if only one SS where you only bring the name our officer guild and we dont know anything about that :)
Idiot ! Im joining (Arcane Legends Indonesia) because of the guild ! I can send 100+ screenshots ! Dont try me bro i can expose all caramel officers ! Want me to send some ss?

Ravintov
05-14-2017, 02:58 PM
Hahaha lol angry.
See your picture, it is without ign/acc/anything, just only want make all our officer will be banned.
Btw our guild Facebook is "Caramel Guild - Arcane Legend" lol
Your words like dont have attitude.
Expose it, i'm sit and waiting :)
Not only one SS and as im said before send it to "support", not in here. Remember as you said, "all officer" who activity against ToS. Not because hate a person then you hate our guild. And close this thread mod/dev. *need some popcorn* too much drama's
Note: Sorry, last reply because he said have 100+++screenshoot and want to send it. We not fear because im sure no one officer against ToS and please, check deepcy acc in game too, or maybe he have activity's against ToS too

alxe
05-14-2017, 04:53 PM
So,are you trying to ruin a guild's repiutation? Trying to stalk out people on social media does not make you any better. How we know you don't sell accounts urself? Bassicly don't create such threads again.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

mrshield
05-14-2017, 09:24 PM

Yes agree to run if they hate that ppl they can use there ign. And creat new fb acc and put the profile pic of that person.

HulkieBeast
05-15-2017, 05:25 AM
Is that screenshot from the game? No.
Then stop making drama. Screenshots only from the game are needed, otherwise everyone can do fake accounts and lie.