PDA

View Full Version : What to be compared to?? OP?? Please read!

Shocan
05-13-2017, 08:48 AM
I've always been pretty poor ingame and stuff and looking for good stuff but I want to know from all you people... What are OP STATS!?!?!?!?! Please post screen shots of your own OP stats or someone elses you've seen. (Must have screenshots) Lets see how high stats can really go! The highest I've seen are from the player "Yeh" the mage in chancel of light with his full voice order set. Please post your screen shots and let's see the amazing stats people can have!!! Also if you think you have an OP house look or OP vanities please post those too!! I lately have seen vanities I've never seen before soooooo please post screenshots!!! Thx for reading if you did! (Don't think you have OP stats? Still post em please so I can use to compare and make a proper guide!!)

Shocan
05-13-2017, 10:03 AM
Anyone?? Cmon people! Anyone post stats or vanities or house!!

Shocan
05-13-2017, 12:16 PM
Bump.......

wybaaam
05-13-2017, 07:22 PM
↓https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170514/7b375c0506d3ae71f31facd108f961fb.jpg

Shocan
05-13-2017, 08:46 PM
↓https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170514/7b375c0506d3ae71f31facd108f961fb.jpg

I call hacks!!!! Holy jesus!!

intizamfamily888
05-14-2017, 01:41 AM
I want that vanity too!
*Running to support to apply there*

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Shocan
05-14-2017, 07:01 AM
he is a part of support thats why his stats are like that XD see his vanity that was never released its just a tester

Wow raia replies in forums too XD No I figured cause of name that's what it was.

Daehanie
05-14-2017, 12:35 PM
I've always been pretty poor ingame and stuff and looking for good stuff but I want to know from all you people... What are OP STATS!?!?!?!?! Please post screen shots of your own OP stats or someone elses you've seen. (Must have screenshots) Lets see how high stats can really go! The highest I've seen are from the player "Yeh" the mage in chancel of light with his full voice order set. Please post your screen shots and let's see the amazing stats people can have!!! Also if you think you have an OP house look or OP vanities please post those too!! I lately have seen vanities I've never seen before soooooo please post screenshots!!! Thx for reading if you did! (Don't think you have OP stats? Still post em please so I can use to compare and make a proper guide!!)

Well actually.. Errr.. Scared to reply when i first read this thread because i thought he was mad.. 😁😁😁 lots of !!!! No offense.. Teheeee.. Btw look forward for more ss here.. ✌✌✌

alxe
05-14-2017, 05:02 PM
So..your goal from this thread is to get screenshots then make a guide how to get such stats? Lol..sounds like a YT clickbate video to me

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Shocan
05-14-2017, 05:27 PM
So..your goal from this thread is to get screenshots then make a guide how to get such stats? Lol..sounds like a YT clickbate video to me

You have misinterpretted that. I plan to take the average of stats to see where people should fit based on amount of gold they can make.

alxe
05-14-2017, 05:32 PM
You have misinterpretted that. I plan to take the average of stats to see where people should fit based on amount of gold they can make.
Alright,that sounds way better to me. Good luck ;)

Shocan
05-14-2017, 07:11 PM
Well actually.. Errr.. Scared to reply when i first read this thread because i thought he was mad.. ������ lots of !!!! No offense.. Teheeee.. Btw look forward for more ss here.. ✌✌✌

I am insane. Which is why I'm in the guild insane asylem! Duh

Shocan
05-16-2017, 08:43 AM
Let's move this up a bit XD