PDA

View Full Version : <eclipse>

Amuze
10-12-2011, 04:40 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?36330-lt-eclipse-gt

ECLIPSE has "closed" recruiting for the time being, as we have reached what we consider to be an optimal size. In certain cases, we are still accepting exceptional players primarily based on strong member recommendations and familiarity with our guild.

We do appreciate the tremendous amount of interest from people who have applied and will certainly reach out to you when we decide to open recruiting again.

If you would like to be considered in the future, please do not hesitate to post a little something about yourself and include your IGN.

Amuze.

RBeltran
10-12-2011, 07:53 PM
I would like to join possibly :). I'm pretty active in PL and on the forums. I am really looking for an active guild.

Elitephonix
10-19-2011, 02:22 PM
When u r pls let me no kk thx :)

Xyzther
10-19-2011, 04:42 PM
Quick question, why did you make another thread?

Roc
10-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Hello! :) When you open up applications again, I would like to apply but for now, my spiel :watermelon:: I'm Roc, it's nice to meet you :) I usually just read on the forums but in-game I can be quite chatty :victorious: My ign is Rocshana, my main, but when I need a break I'm on one of my alts chilling in Forest Haven :saturn: See you all around!