PDA

View Full Version : Drops wow lucky ...!!! Or ...???

mejslll
10-12-2011, 05:14 PM
I have two 61 chars, and a lvl 35 coming up ... each have big luck and always always use 4x combo elixer...

that should produce some decient drops... and it doesnt ...

why????

i have never gotten a single furry drop, i did get a mega mage staff!! at lvl 56, as for new nuri stuff i have gotten two glyph cross bow...

three good drops ???? are my expectations tooo high?

Zapoke
10-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Better then me. I've only gotten a Custom Leather Recipe (when they were 600k).

Whirlzap
10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Bro, I have farmed 100+hours.
2 Glyph Items.
You're asking for a lil' too much.

naptownblunt
10-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Lol dang

TANKKAAR
10-12-2011, 05:27 PM
I have 3 lvl 61s, 4x elixered all the way with 3 separate BIG lucks (1 for each cause I'm lazy) all stacked and I have gotten notta ....lol... I am seriously considering writing devs and asking ifits possibly for an account to be cursed :(

Phoenixking
10-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Actually its LUCK!! Its not made and or written on stone that you will get a drop thats actually worth something imo i think im lucky :P

mejslll
10-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Actually its LUCK!! Its not made and or written on stone that you will get a drop thats actually worth something imo i think im lucky :P

ok i get that but - and i mean a big BUTT

the elixer of luck +30%, big luck +?? % more that should at least give the opportunity for more drops....

other wise it doesnt make any sense for me to use a penny on plat... and i will stoppp for sure! (hint hint to devs - we need reward for out cash - ya know?)

mugen
10-12-2011, 09:03 PM
i believe big luck is +12% but i dont think they stack (elixer and big luck) i could be wrong though. but even so thats just for a chance to re roll and if you do re roll it dosnt mean youll roll for top tier pink.

Silentarrow
10-12-2011, 09:16 PM
A big luck and an elixer doesn't make a huge difference in drop rates. Let's say you have a 50% luck increase and Glyph's drop rate is 1%. Your initial chance is 1% and if you don't get a pink you have a 50% chance at another 1% drop. So, elixers+big luck gives about a .5% increased drop chance.

mejslll
10-13-2011, 08:00 PM
A big luck and an elixer doesn't make a huge difference in drop rates. Let's say you have a 50% luck increase and Glyph's drop rate is 1%. Your initial chance is 1% and if you don't get a pink you have a 50% chance at another 1% drop. So, elixers+big luck gives about a .5% increased drop chance.

ok, thats not acceptable... im ok with a 30% increase in reroll, and adding that to a 30 % elixer luck increase... but not a increase in .5% after i have invested so much money...

expectations need to be set better... and listed correctly - "get you elixer of luck it will increase you drops by 5%!!!" and or "get your big luck it wil get you a reroll for ?? % chance of a better drop"

im not flaming or livid or overly mad... just needs the correct expectation - or increase the ability to get a drop to the listed numbers

love ya !!ty

Cytokinesis
10-13-2011, 08:02 PM
i almost never thing about getting good drops but they keep coming!!!(:

AdinoEznite
10-13-2011, 08:13 PM
i pretty much gave up farming nuris because im so unlucky

at least you guys have gotten a glyph item before lol
im in the boat of so many others that the biggest ticket item ive gotten as a drop is a crafting material lol
actually yeah lvling a character from 1-60, any many other alts at different levels and farming the best drop ive gotten was worth about 200k

thats kinda depressing lol

all my other wealth comes from merchanting
i guess that makes up for it haha

Ayc2000
10-13-2011, 08:13 PM
i have only seen one pink drop in nuris since it came out...and ive run lions den A LOT...
im super unlucky though, maybe that's why XD

NECROREAPER
10-13-2011, 10:29 PM
I see a rare drop every 5-8 runs I do...

However I rarely ever receive the drop :/

NECROREAPER
10-13-2011, 10:30 PM
I see a rare drop every 5-8 runs I do...

However I rarely ever receive the drop :/

KTpantyhose
10-13-2011, 10:48 PM
Bro, I have farmed 100+hours.
2 Glyph Items.
You're asking for a lil' too much.

Agreed!! I've played countless hours and have only gotten 2 glyph items. Both not really super valuable. One of my fellow guild leaders actually wrote a pretty legit rant on our fb guild page.

slaveleia
10-13-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm having some hard times as far as luck too. I'm always on elixir & Big luck...but it doesn't seem to do much. (theres times i take it off to wear the COP, i try to put big luck on @boss lol) I'm thinking my Big luck is broken or I'm cursed as well. I wish it helped a little more! I can't be too mad cause I've had some luck at times, maybe more than others. My best drops were 2 Glyph xbows of Obedience in like 2 days in the first week of Nuris release. I dropped a Charmin' wand to complete my Glyph set which was really nice.
I'm having the worst luck with Glyphic blade steel tho!! My last steel drop was like 8 days ago...I farm a bunch of hrs everyday. I see a few drop near me to fellow players each day...frustrating! Thanx to all who encouraged me & supported. In closing, I'd like to say....I HATE Glyph Blade STEEL!?!$!?$$??$

LoveMadrid
10-14-2011, 02:00 AM
i HATE Glyph Blade STEEL!?!$!?$$??$
Haha the current prices are about 180k :D getting it wont profit as much as before now

stealthyman
10-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Its so weird..the first day i bought Big Luck it rerolled alot. Now it makes no difference to normal farming...

mejslll
10-21-2011, 11:59 AM
so, "i hear im cursed", "...shoudnt expect much", and such here is my point - I EXPECTED A 30% INCREASE FROM THE ELIXER! AND RE ROLL INCREASE FROM BIG LUCK! THOSE STACKED TOGATHER SHOULD GIVE SOME ADVANTAGE - and from what i see it doesnt ...

devs please help set my expectations with this, or when any one uses these products let the programing see we have spent money to get more ... give 30% more and more rerolls

thank you very much for your hard endless work and you are very appricated!!!(devs)

csb
10-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Think if it this way... A person without any luck may have to kill a boss 150 times to get a pink. And, you only have to kill the boss 100 times to get a pink. With these numbers and the amount of time you have to invest, you won't notice much difference. It's not like you can put on Big Luck, and then your backpack starts filling with pinks.