PDA

View Full Version : Please let us lock items.

VenomSet
05-14-2017, 08:12 AM
I don't know why this hasn't been suggested yet.
So many mistakes happen when you delete things.
Just an example: You delete your Heraldic Vest if you tap at "Sell all RARE items"
If you could lock items it would delete all rare items but not the Heraldic Vest if you locked it before.

Btw, I think this would also help support because there won't be hundreds of emails which contain things like "Pls recover XY items i deleted them by mistake"

nightmaresmoke
05-14-2017, 08:38 AM
Just put your rare and precious stuff in stash that'll solve your problem.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

VenomSet
05-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Just put your rare and precious stuff in stash that'll solve your problem.

You know there are people who instantly switch to their "Rare Collection Loadout" as soon as they're entering town.
Of course we could always go to stash and list our items in there but this takes way too much time.
Also let's be serious, if somebody calls in guild chat to please join, one does not always have the time to run to stash and list all his rare/epic items in there.
Locking items would just be a benefit to all of us. You can be as careful as you want to be, you just have to be little bit tired or busy and mistakes happen.

nightmaresmoke
05-14-2017, 09:55 AM
You know there are people who instantly switch to their "Rare Collection Loadout" as soon as they're entering town.
Of course we could always go to stash and list our items in there but this takes way too much time.
Also let's be serious, if somebody calls in guild chat to please join, one does not always have the time to run to stash and list all his rare/epic items in there.
Locking items would just be a benefit to all of us. You can be as careful as you want to be, you just have to be little bit tired or busy and mistakes happen.
Why you even use it in towns people don't care about that stuff heck they hardly notice it, unless you want people to inspect you always which most people don't.

Ckash
05-14-2017, 09:59 AM
When you look cool inside a town, you ALWAYS get looks, people do care, you probably just don't.

+1 to this idea.

Snoobcat
05-14-2017, 10:02 AM
Why you even use it in towns people don't care about that stuff heck they hardly notice it, unless you want people to inspect you always which most people don't.

That's like saying all vanities is useless

nightmaresmoke
05-14-2017, 10:03 AM
When you look cool inside a town, you ALWAYS get looks, people do care, you probably just don't.

+1 to this idea.
People care how can you say that can you read there minds? Or maybe your only thinking that yourself just saying.

VenomSet
05-14-2017, 10:06 AM

There are people who like to collect items which are discontinued for like 3-4 years like Buccaneer Blades and Heraldic/Crier Vests. These are historical items in the game and there are not many left, that's why people do wear them.

nightmaresmoke
05-14-2017, 10:06 AM
That's like saying all vanities is useless
I didn't say that all im saying is not all people think the same like you example like that stuff some people don't.

nightmaresmoke
05-14-2017, 10:08 AM
There are people who like to collect items which are discontinued for like 3-4 years like Buccaneer Blades and Heraldic/Crier Vests. These are historical items in the game and there are not many left, that's why people do wear them.
Yep some does some don't.

Warriorknown
05-14-2017, 10:09 AM
I agree +1 to this idea.

nightmaresmoke
05-14-2017, 10:12 AM
Honestly ive seen this similar suggestion before your not the first and sts didn't take and implemented in game not sure why though.

jjperez
05-14-2017, 11:10 AM
+1 nice idea keep it up

Shocan
05-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Tacos! (Please thank me if you like tacos XDXDXDXDXDXD)

Poisontips
05-14-2017, 01:52 PM
+1 some type of item lock option would be great

Antispace
05-14-2017, 03:09 PM
Oh boo hoo
"Im so rich I always sell my 10^56m gold items when i press the sell all rare items to clean up my 10^156m gold worth inventory"
Jk I'd say there are more necessary things to fix or implement atm than this one

marsu4u
05-14-2017, 03:17 PM
+1 great idea, XD imagine how much time it would save support.

Ucamaeben
05-14-2017, 03:55 PM
Maybe we could have an equipped slot and then buy locked slots up to 5 for each equipment category. These slots would be a different color and the first slots to appear after the equipped slot. Just an idea.

alxe
05-14-2017, 04:48 PM
+1 to this. I stoped carrying any rare/epic cool looking items with me just becuase my invontry fills up and i gotta clear all :/

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

mrshield
05-14-2017, 09:31 PM
+1000 in this suggestion

Chocolaty
05-14-2017, 09:39 PM
Tacos! (Please thank me if you like tacos XDXDXDXDXDXD)

I good sir, approve this motion! :eagerness:

extrapayah
05-14-2017, 10:47 PM
+1, actually it's already been suggested since years ago... along with items grouping

Dhroid
05-15-2017, 03:30 PM
+100 good idea

mssweety
05-16-2017, 12:21 AM
+1 great idea, XD imagine how much time it would save support.
true :D
+1 to the idea

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk