PDA

View Full Version : the haters

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Ok listen please I don't want to report people I hate people to be banned but please I have problems with this cyber bully named "drues" and I don't want this to continue I don't want to tell the whole story but I could be the best if he could leave me alone is all I ask and if you ask how it started I can't say because I don't remember well yea please help me out anyone or ask drues to leave me alone ok well let's just move on

I have made nice with this guy named "javiermadriz" and since then he has been a cool dude so that means friendship can happen even with the worst of enemies :D

CanonicalKoi
10-12-2011, 05:21 PM
No need to call people out in the Forums--it just leads to flame wars. If someone's bothering you, the Ignore button's your friend. :) He can do the same and you can both go your own way in the game.

Phoenixking
10-12-2011, 05:23 PM
^^ninjad^^

Well for starters dont say the name of the cyber bully second tap this special magical button called the ignore button its by the add freind button is yo wont report him but you wont see anything he types and nothing will get you mad cause cyber bullying is just verbal offense he cant hurt you if you dont let him get to you :)

Drues
10-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Wow, you made a forum about me?
I simply asked you in game to leave me alone or I may get devs involved...and you do this? Honestly I'm not going to flame because I have nothing against you, enjoy your game and you go your ways as I go mine!
Thanks Drues:)

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Yes I know,but Im afraid he said he is tell devs and I don't want to get booted for nothing this game is the one I love to play this is the only place im happy from everything that happens I love to sit and play with a smile :D

Phoenixking
10-12-2011, 05:26 PM
^^O.o^^

No need to call people out in the Forums--it just leads to flame wars.
Can you read the future?

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:30 PM
If he leave us alone and when I mean us I mean ne and some one else you know what I mean drues,ill leave you alone and you wont see me and :D

Phoenixking
10-12-2011, 05:33 PM
And so starts the flaming O.o can we just take a lil nap wake up eat a cookie and forget this whole thing happened?

wizardstarr
Cookies!!:p

Drues
Aha I only said that do you would leave me alone! It's sad that you do this when I don't do anything! I've never talked to you once! Just pmed you today and you do this? Congratulations man, immature! I have enough proof to show who the really bully is here! But like I said before I play this game with no drama intended so I don't care....once again your on my ignored list so bye:)

Drues
10-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Phoenix I wish we could, but he exposed me on forums lol! Now devs will get involved?

javier995
10-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I suggest that who ever "started it" say sorry, an the other guy should do the same. No need for drama, or this thread, just apologize and be on with your way. As was said above,the ignore button is your friend it is there for a reason. Kk have fun and play nice.:)

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Whatever man you know,Osey knows,all my officer know you want cuss at me you bully my sister when she asked nicely to ignore me,and made drama a #1 thing to my game life but like I said whatever bye

CanonicalKoi
10-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Yes I know,but Im afraid he said he is tell devs and I don't want to get booted for nothing this game is the one I love to play this is the only place im happy from everything that happens I love to sit and play with a smile :D

From what I understand, if anyone is reported, the Devs look at the *entire* conversation. So if X says, "Whateveritmightbe" to Y and Y reports it, they're also going to look at the convo that lead up to X's response. If it's bad, report it; if it's annoying, put the person on Ignore and don't worry about it.

Phoenixking said:

Can you read the future?

Not really. It's more along the lines of, "Those that do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." or something like that there. :) **goes off to try and read the coffee grounds**

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Thanks canoe and javier love that enemies can become friends :D

Ebalere
10-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Wow, you made a forum about me?
I simply asked you in game to leave me alone or I may get devs involved...and you do this? Honestly I'm not going to flame because I have nothing against you, enjoy your game and you go your ways as I go mine!
Thanks Drues:)

+1. I've one too many times seen this happen, even personally have had the luxury of coming on the forums to see someone bad mouthing me over a disagreement in game which *THEY* took too far, and thought "Hey, if I post first, I won't get in trouble!". Well let me just say, if you intrigue the Devs enough to read the chat log, it won't just be one, it'll be both of you they read, and hey, I'm still here regardless how many people have come on forums to flame me.

You got nothing to worry about Drues, I know you're a good person. And Wizard, you should know by now coming on here and putting someone on blast always make the OP look silly in the end. I've done it and ended up editing the post because I came to my senses after I calmed down. Just hit the ignore button, and voila.

Edit: Canon is mega ninja, anddd it seems you guys have resolved this in the 2 mins it took to type this so.... :banana:

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Listen guys enough ok I just wanted it to stop not to make a big deal ok

CanonicalKoi
10-12-2011, 05:45 PM
+1. I've one too many times seen this happen, even personally have had the luxury of coming on the forums to see someone bad mouthing me over a disagreement in game which *THEY* took too far, and thought "Hey, if I post first, I won't get in trouble!". Well let me just say, if you intrigue the Devs enough to read the chat log, it won't just be one, it'll be both of you they read, and hey, I'm still here regardless how many people have come on forums to flame me.

You got nothing to worry about Drues, I know you're a good person. And Wizard, you should know by now coming on here and putting someone on blast always make the OP look silly in the end. I've done it and ended up editing the post because I came to my senses after I calmed down. Just hit the ignore button, and voila.

Lol. I think the forum/game rules should read:
1. Be nice.
2. The Ignore button is your friend.

It's saved me a bunch of times. :) **bows in the general direction of the kind Devs that came up with it**

javier995
10-12-2011, 05:49 PM

Lol. I think the forum/game rules should read:
1. Be nice.
2. The Ignore button is your friend.

It's saved me a bunch of times. :) **bows in the general direction of the kind Devs that came up with it**

I cleared my ignore list lol. Now if someone starts an argument i just say ," Kk I put you on ignore now, you may do as you wish.^_^" . They usually just stop there.

wizardstarr
10-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Ok everyone drop it ok

Rob Prose
10-13-2011, 12:39 PM
thread lock in 10, 9, 8....

Samhayne
10-14-2011, 09:44 AM
click!