PDA

View Full Version : Halloween in Space!

Ebalere
10-12-2011, 06:12 PM
I kind of wasn't expecting a holiday event in SL for some reason, but I'm super stoked on it! I have a few questions tho, maybe you guys wanna speculate?

1. Pumpkin head, tradable? Plat? Rare vanity drop?

2. Special themed gear and/or weapons? Will we get candy bags and accesories such as scythes, pitchforks, and brooms?

3. Costumes? I don't think there's many enemies that you couldn't already dress up as besides the aliens and the bots, but If we could be the skeletons, zombies, and alligators from PL, or even Commandos/bears, Ops/birds, etc.
It's way to late to even consider this I'm sure but it would be fun.

4. Holiday dungeon? Themed town instances?

And I have a few requests and suggestions that might be too late to bother suggesting but I'll throw the ideas out there anyway.

1. Personal request, Devil horn vanity! And, why not introduce tails as back armor, starting with devil tails, cat's tails to complement the ears already in the store, and maybe even add a few faces in the Face-O-Mat. I wanna be a Samurai Pizza Cat!

2. Add under Browse guild halls, a Halloween themed tier 3 hall for 20 plat so any guild wanting to get into the spirit could, and they could enjoy cheap enhancer and stims for the event if they couldn't afford a tier 3 hall normally. This would revert back to your previous hall after halloween.

Let me know what you guys think!

Dosumn1978
10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Eb, you complete me.

Growwle
10-12-2011, 06:17 PM
I kind of wasn't expecting a holiday event in SL for some reason, but I'm super stoked on it! I have a few questions tho, maybe you guys wanna speculate?

1. Pumpkin head, tradable? Plat? Rare vanity drop?

2. Special themed gear and/or weapons? Will we get candy bags and accesories such as scythes, pitchforks, and brooms?

3. Costumes? I don't think there's many enemies that you couldn't already dress up as besides the aliens and the bots, but If we could be the skeletons, zombies, and alligators from PL, or even Commandos/bears, Ops/birds, etc.
It's way to late to even consider this I'm sure but it would be fun.

4. Holiday dungeon? Themed town instances?

And I have a few requests and suggestions that might be too late to bother suggesting but I'll throw the ideas out there anyway.

1. Personal request, Devil horn vanity! And, why not introduce tails as back armor, starting with devil tails, cat's tails to complement the ears already in the store, and maybe even add a few faces in the Face-O-Mat. I wanna be a Samurai Pizza Cat!

2. Add under Browse guild halls, a Halloween themed tier 3 hall for 20 plat so any guild wanting to get into the spirit could, and they could enjoy cheap enhancer and stims for the event if they couldn't afford a tier 3 hall normally. This would revert back to your previous hall after halloween.

Let me know what you guys think!

I am thinking "Event Horizon." Otherwise, sounds good guild buddy :cool:

Ebalere
10-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Eb, you complete me.

Hey, Dosumn. Y U NO COME ONLINE?!

Acyer
10-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Great ideas Ebalere +1 from me bud.

Lady_Pebbles
10-12-2011, 06:38 PM
I want to see a section of Cycorp be turned into a haunted house and a section in Redsun to be turned into a graveyard. XD I'd be all over it!

javier995
10-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Personally I'd like to be these on my chars
coms- a were wolf (furious and beast like just like the commando)
engis- zombies (they steal your health and turn you into zombies which means you're dead like the engis kill you with their heal skills)
op- vampires/dragons (bc they can fly and ops have wings!)

This IMO would be awesome! Also the costumes shouldn't be class specific(which they aren't correct?)

IBNobody
10-12-2011, 07:07 PM
No Halloween in space would be complete without some sort of bug hunt.

Rodvik
10-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Ive always been disappointed at the fact that the Tier 1 guild hall looks so much cooler than the tier 3 guild hall because it simply has one of those robot forklift things, a new theme would be nice.

Wulfenstein
10-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Sounds like a great idea

Lowlyspy
10-12-2011, 07:22 PM
I would quite enjoy running around as a juicer or even mini mcgurk!

Nightarcher
10-12-2011, 07:58 PM
The helm will be an untradable vanity that you get from a special quest. It worked well in PL last year and I assume they will keep certain rewards untradable. :)

--

Also, I love the idea of releasing a new campaign for each game around Halloween, both of which I'm guessing will be themed likewise. And they will be permanent! I'm looking forward to this immensely. :)

Ghastly
10-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Well, that's why he's a star guard right?

BodMaster
10-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Awesome suggestions buddy!!! :D

+1 (Though im outa all my thanks for the day :/)

javier995
10-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Any of you guys want to see certain costumes ?

EDIT: btw that pumpkin vanity helmet looks awesome!

Rob Prose
10-13-2011, 12:23 PM
All that I hope to see can be summed up in two words: Space Zombies!

Rittik
10-13-2011, 01:05 PM
EB buddy awesome idea..i also want devils horn and wanna be a skeleton like that in PL....it would be also nic like if vampires and zombies log in at different instances like our droids....for giving out vanities....people support me :-)

Yutani
10-14-2011, 07:23 PM
I think itd be neat to have an event where people get to be zombies and infect others, have slower walk speed and maybe special zombie blasters that will stun a player "zombie" for a bit.

Yeah, its over the top but being chased by real player zombies or doing the chasing like a giant tag game sounds kinda fun!

Yutani
Grab a piece of LV-426 today!
<Weyland Yutani>