PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS... you messed up

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-12-2011, 09:08 PM
Well if it is in fact the lv cap is gonna increase to lv66 with the release of Mt.Fang. I will quit PL seriously there is only one reason they are doing this and that is that they want to make the money off the plat from countless players buying elixirs to hit lv61 before the release of Mt.Fang. I am not the only one who feels this way I am.

Flickz
10-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Isnt level 61 for the hardcore players not just every average player? Why shouldnt they raise it?

WoundedEagle
10-12-2011, 09:17 PM
Let's keep this in one discussion:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39593-One-month-to-make-100-000-exp-is-not-enough-time

And here is the coming and going area, sorry to see you go :( :
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Comings-and-Goings

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Will prob go out with a bang. Lets say a 1million gold give away.

Artemis
10-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Ill take it! :P

javier995
10-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Will prob go out with a bang. Lets say a 1million gold give away.

That's nice! To one player or multiple and split it up?

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-12-2011, 09:36 PM
Not sure yet.

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Isnt level 61 for the hardcore players not just every average player? Why shouldnt they raise it?

So what about the players who wasted gold in a attempt to get to 61. But will not get there because the new cap ia comming to soon. So if I bought 50$ worth of plat to get half way to 61 and cant get to the other half in time I just wasted 50$?? Not something that will please many people which includes me.

Silentarrow
10-12-2011, 09:46 PM
You can always email support(@)spacetimestudios.com !

Phoenixking
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
So can i has......200k? Lol :P cause i wanted to buy an orcish but i still want to keep the money

Flickz
10-12-2011, 10:00 PM

So what about the players who wasted gold in a attempt to get to 61. But will not get there because the new cap ia comming to soon. So if I bought 50$ worth of plat to get half way to 61 and cant get to the other half in time I just wasted 50$?? Not something that will please many people which includes me. If you spent 50$ on plat for elixers and only made it half way that sounds like a personal problem imo. Im lv 60 and dont really care about getting to 61 i would rather play the new levels and get new gear then wait longer because people want more time to reach the hardcore cap, its not suppose to be easy..

Phoenixking
10-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I want more timeto level my 9 alts :P but thats just a me issue of been a nut brain :O

StompArtist
10-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Now we are complaining abut new content being released? woah. it's just a shield with a small bonus guys.

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Its not the sheild its the wasted money lots of people put into this. At lease with the nuris release we had months to get to 56. Now we have weeks. I really dont care for the ugly shield and would vote yes to cancel the set bonus.

StompArtist
10-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Its not the sheild its the wasted money lots of people put into this. At lease with the nuris release we had months to get to 56. Now we have weeks. I really dont care for the ugly shield and would vote yes to cancel the set bonus.

Well now they get to go to 66 so not really wasted is it?

CrimsonTider
10-12-2011, 10:33 PM
You make your own choices in life as to what upsets you and what doesn't. As Stomp mentioned, its asmall bonus. Is that enuff to cause this kind of reaction?

Moogerfooger
10-12-2011, 10:39 PM
I love lamp.

RedRyder
10-12-2011, 10:46 PM
im honestly over it at this point lol. i missed out on the first bonus by not getting the crown, and honestly what other hope is there at having a persistence set if we only have two vanity slots? if there was to be an extra vanity slot made, i missed one so im arsed out anyway. but that's just me.

im more upset over having to level up again, since we all know i hate it haha. took me a while to get a 58 charmin wand set, but ill get over it.
i feel bad for those that spent all that time, effort, and gold getting the demonic sets.

Moogerfooger
10-12-2011, 10:49 PM
im more upset over having to level up again, since we all know i hate it haha. took me a while to get a 58 charmin wand set, but ill get over it.
i feel bad for those that spent all that time, effort, and gold getting the demonic sets.

Yeah, leveling now all over again....barf. Demonic should still be pretty decent, and the other top sets as they are not much below the demonic stuff.

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-12-2011, 11:05 PM

Well now they get to go to 66 so not really wasted is it?

im talking about the people who used plat to get to 61 but are inbetween wont get there in time due to the sudden announcement. To the people who made it half way with plat and elixirs just to find out it will be for nothing cause they decided to make the elite campaign its own campaign. Im sorry Im a college student who works part time and cant spend money to buy alot o plat. I buy plat cause I wanna support sts as a small company. But to me something like this mines well be kicking me while Im down.

Kaarataka
10-13-2011, 01:18 AM
You make your own choices in life as to what upsets you and what doesn't. As Stomp mentioned, its asmall bonus. Is that enuff to cause this kind of reaction?

small bonus? In pvp +5 Dodge, +50 Health, +10 Armor is a HUGE advantage.

AdinoEznite
10-13-2011, 03:28 AM
small bonus? In pvp +5 Dodge, +50 Health, +10 Armor is a HUGE advantage.
agreed
its like an extra ring for lvl 61 peoples

when i saw that bonus i pretty much gave up on endgame pvp
i didnt join soon enough to make the grind to 56
and didnt have the time to grind up to 61

so yeah, guess ill have to be happy with my twinks for pvp

in anycase tho (i forgot to comment on the actual thread topic)
Im ok with the update coming out.
yes im kinda shocked that it came out so soon (since talking with people reveals that sewers was endgame for a longgg time)
but to be honest, im not that hard core of a gamer that I would grind 100k exp for one level without an incentive (i didnt start early enough for the CoP even tho I wanted to get it because it looked cool...best looking vanity IMO)

Ive found that Ive played my main less and less since it reached 60
nuris also made it painfully clear that i dont have enough time to be a true farmer either since i cant farm for hours at a time

new content will be refreshing =]

cynic
10-13-2011, 03:34 AM
Whahahahaha like I told you so

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-13-2011, 03:44 AM
I do feel like a **** for comming like this but, honestly how hard is it to give us a heads up that within 2 months of each other there will be two different lv cap raises... This way I and many other wouldnt have wasted money on plat for elixirs... Im 100% sure this wasnt a impulse decision. To me this whole thing is a dirty trick to get the players to buy plat... Seriously STS is basicly taking advantage of us and they know it its not hard to see with the new 500plat vanity crown that they need money just be straight foward with it stop trying to be sneaky because you are not Im sure if you just told us you needed more revenue we would happily help. But this underhanded way to get us to spend plat is just pissing me off.

LoveMadrid
10-13-2011, 03:56 AM
I do feel like a **** for comming like this but, honestly how hard is it to give us a heads up that within 2 months of each other there will be two different lv cap raises... This way I and many other wouldnt have wasted money on plat for elixirs... Im 100% sure this wasnt a impulse decision. To me this whole thing is a dirty trick to get the players to buy plat... Seriously STS is basicly taking advantage of us and they know it its not hard to see with the new 500plat vanity crown that they need money just be straight foward with it stop trying to be sneaky because you are not Im sure if you just told us you needed more revenue we would happily help. But this underhanded way to get us to spend plat is just pissing me off.
Yeah .. I spent 800-1100 plat just on elixirs alone to grind to 61.. Now they're telling us we needa spend MORE just to stay at max lvl and farm for items :/

And this time theres 5 lvls instead of one .. O.O

Not to mention the fact that the equips i and alot of others spent hours farming will go to waste ..

Slush
10-13-2011, 04:01 AM
I've been on the verge of qutting over the past month...If they bring back old halloween gear and go ahead with Mt.Fang, then I quit. For real. It was good while it lasted.

Slush
10-13-2011, 04:03 AM

Agreed. I can't understand for the life of me how some people are still seeing eye-to-eye with the devs after all this bs.

kevin0905
10-13-2011, 04:14 AM
Well I just read about this and I think i'm quitting. Anyone got cool ideas for a contest with 5m-6m prize pool?

Flickz
10-13-2011, 04:18 AM
Maybe the devs looked at what all the people who have been around for along time and took it seriously. What do you guys say to someone who says bring the founders helm back or the cop? All i ever see is too bad you missed your chance thats life blah blah blah. But now when something happens that you guys don't want or expect you all freak out like come on. Once the cap is raised people are gonna pot up again and reach the new cap in two or three days and it'll be just like nuris

LoveMadrid
10-13-2011, 04:40 AM
Maybe the devs looked at what all the people who have been around for along time and took it seriously. What do you guys say to someone who says bring the founders helm back or the cop? All i ever see is too bad you missed your chance thats life blah blah blah. But now when something happens that you guys don't want or expect you all freak out like come on. Once the cap is raised people are gonna pot up again and reach the new cap in two or three days and it'll be just like nuris

And like Nuri the cap is gonna raise in a month again :/

cynic
10-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Well I just read about this and I think i'm quitting. Anyone got cool ideas for a contest with 5m-6m prize pool?
why a contest just give it away to the first low lv you see, i did and it felt great!!

kevin0905
10-13-2011, 05:06 AM
why a contest just give it away to the first low lv you see, i did and it felt great!!
nah thats way too random and quite undeserved

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-13-2011, 05:10 AM
Brothers in arms all quitting PL ahahaha I guess this is for the best. The holiday season of video games will make me forget PL soon enough. Gears 3 anyone?

cynic
10-13-2011, 05:33 AM
Cod is comming out next month

trixxspet
10-13-2011, 05:38 AM
Ok lets put all these recent post in perspective....this is somewhat like what is happening in the U.S. today....a small minority has gotten their feelings hurt and start screaming about how unfair and hurtful something makes them feel and Expect the society as a whole to do a 180 and reverse the flow of things just to suit them....suck it up or quit...your call....STS is here to make money and supply a fun evolving game for gamers as a whole not one or two players....so stop complaining about the game designers decision to provide a growing game environment for future players. just because you scream the loudest does not constitute you the victory. I am in agreement with STS...forward marches the game and the ones who quit....oh well trim the fat i always say! Kudos to Mt. Fang...and btw...NOone forced you to spend your hard earned $50 bucks...you wanted it to be easier for you and it was...STS has to make money to expand the game....you did your share and thank you for that, but now they have put your money to use and your upset....its just laughable to me. simple solution as you said.....quit!

xXDamonDXx
10-13-2011, 05:43 AM
Haha all these people saying they are going to quit, lolz. Seen this before on the forum because something happened that people didnt like, it all calmed down in the end.
And come on now it's just a game, but I do understand that some people don't have much time to play and still want to make 61. If STS does wait a bit longer dont make it too long. Waiting for nuri was over half a year and thats not needed.

arischal
10-13-2011, 07:12 AM

So what about the players who wasted gold in a attempt to get to 61. But will not get there because the new cap ia comming to soon. So if I bought 50$ worth of plat to get half way to 61 and cant get to the other half in time I just wasted 50$?? Not something that will please many people which includes me. If you spent 50$ on plat for elixers and only made it half way that sounds like a personal problem imo. Im lv 60 and dont really care about getting to 61 i would rather play the new levels and get new gear then wait longer because people want more time to reach the hardcore cap, its not suppose to be easy..
You only don't care about the lvl 61 because YOU didn't put time in and get cop. Now they are bumping the cap before people can get 61 bonus. I would have paid 50 bucks if I knew I only had a month, but they didn't tell us. I tried elixerless (over half way) and I don't think ill get one shield. I had two cops thar took forever to get. The shield bonus was implied it was for hardcore players . Not for those that drop a lot of cash. Would have if I knew it was coming. 25 bucks for shield/ cop bonus is worth more to me than the crappy 500 helm of wasted plat

Vegetaz
10-13-2011, 07:43 AM
I actually understand your frustration but just enjoy the damn game.

Flickz
10-13-2011, 08:31 AM

You only don't care about the lvl 61 because YOU didn't put time in and get cop. Now they are bumping the cap before people can get 61 bonus. I would have paid 50 bucks if I knew I only had a month, but they didn't tell us. I tried elixerless (over half way) and I don't think ill get one shield. I had two cops thar took forever to get. The shield bonus was implied it was for hardcore players . Not for those that drop a lot of cash. Would have if I knew it was coming. 25 bucks for shield/ cop bonus is worth more to me than the crappy 500 helm of wasted plat Actually I didnt put time into getting it because i was busy leveling to 53 and having fun and then the level cap raised. Like seriously if your that mad about it why not get a group of all the people complaining about spending $50 on elixers and make your own game and once the level cap is set at 61 give the players an extra month to reach the hardcore level.

Navygreen
10-13-2011, 08:38 AM
You know, one thing I notice about this forum. There's always people who are unhappy and never seem to find happiness. I guess that's life and the life of a game developer. How in THE WORLD are you supposed to please everybody? On one side you have people beating you over the head wanting information and ready for the release and on the other side people kicking you in the behind for wanting to release the new content to make the first group of people happy. Wowowowow.

Lose lose?

I'm shocked. I thought people actually were excited about Mt. Fang. I understand the argument about not having enough time to level but man, is it me or is nothing good enough?

:offended:

Lucilulu
10-13-2011, 09:20 AM
I am surprised like everyone that the level cap is being raised so quick but before we start throwing stones at sts lets remember a few things; first, sts never made any of us buy plat or purchase elixirs, there has never been a gun to our head, it has always been our choice, second if sts does not make money and continue to make decisions that help them generate the bottom line we can all just forget about complaining because there will be no legends games to play. Third, sts has deminstrated time and time again that they do there best to make a profit but at the same time listen to their community so give them a chance and let them do their jobs. They've do e a pretty dang good job of it over the last 61 levels and I think we will be taken care of going forward as well. Finally, the last time we had this much commotion was the global cool down (gcd) incident. Sts fixed that problem and i don't hear anymore complaints about that so I'm sure we are all going to be just fine. Don't rush to any judgements just yet. CALM DOWN the worlds not ending until december 2012 :concern:

RedRyder
10-13-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah, leveling now all over again....barf. Demonic should still be pretty decent, and the other top sets as they are not much below the demonic stuff.

Yea I'm pretty sure what they'll do is not release crafting capabilities for fang for a little while, as to preserve the worth of the demonic sets, with demonic being slightly better or up to par with the fang sets.

wvhills
10-13-2011, 09:42 AM
Let's keep this in one discussion:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?39593-One-month-to-make-100-000-exp-is-not-enough-time

And here is the coming and going area, sorry to see you go :( :
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?50-Comings-and-Goings

There are a lot of people who feel this same way wounded. You shouldn't be so dismissive of other people's feelings. If someone says they're thinking about quitting it's because they feel strongly about something and would like for their opinion to be heard. Directing them to "coming and going's" is like saying "no one will miss you so go ahead and quit". That's both rude and disrespectful.

StompArtist
10-13-2011, 12:01 PM
There are a lot of people who feel this same way wounded. You shouldn't be so dismissive of other people's feelings. If someone says they're thinking about quitting it's because they feel strongly about something and would like for their opinion to be heard. Directing them to "coming and going's" is like saying "no one will miss you so go ahead and quit". That's both rude and disrespectful.

It is a bit brutal... lol

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Now we are complaining abut new content being released? woah. it's just a shield with a small bonus guys.

OMG i love you stomp.

StompArtist
10-13-2011, 12:23 PM
OMG i love you stomp.

Huh... thanks, but let's not use the word "love" next time. :D

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-13-2011, 12:59 PM
Ehhhh at this point I prob think its all for the best maybe this was a sign that I should really stop playing. i mean Ive spent more than 100$ on this game already. And I love the people its just the studio I dont like anymore. But I guess its my opinion. So what if you dont agree with me I could care less I just made this to see the reaction of my fellow players. Getting back yea however you take this situtation its up to you. But me personal 50$ is the last of my money Ill waste here. Anyways Ive figure majority of my money will go to my guildmates and friends an Ill give away 300k here on the forums comenthe end of the month. I hope you guys enjoy this game as I ONCE have. But to me its simply not the same game I once loved.

Evaruss
10-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Ehhhh at this point I prob think its all for the best maybe this was a sign that I should really stop playing.

Don't go ok? give it some time to see how things pan out?

I am hopeful that STS would understand that good profits are more sustainable in the long run. I doubt they will alienate the customers that have supported them so far and who have helped create the game environment that we experience today.

Whether customers are plat buyers or not, STS do still benefit from the countless of selfless individuals who have helped the community through this forum or in game. They help to keep existing players motivated and draw new players in. This can only happen if there is a feeling of good will towards their company. So far the message has been made pretty clear from the multiple threads on this issue that I doubt they will ignore.

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Well if it is in fact the lv cap is gonna increase to lv66 with the release of Mt.Fang. I will quit PL seriously there is only one reason they are doing this and that is that they want to make the money off the plat from countless players buying elixirs to hit lv61 before the release of Mt.Fang. I am not the only one who feels this way I am.

You wanna know something, its not the level raise that makes me mad its when 30 people make threads about it.
You made the mistake of making this thread.
You made the mistake of buying elixers to get to level 61 as fast as you can.
All good things come to those who wait, you would eventually hit 61.....
its for the elite and the hardcore, not the average player.

Bunnyshoota
10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Can me Pl0x haz 100 grand? Sanks youz!!!!
Lol. But seriously. IF you can.......................