PDA

View Full Version : Is jewel farming nerfed?

Roycedamagnet
05-17-2017, 04:52 AM
I checked a few old videos of jewel farming on YT and found people looting 50+ jewels per run. Delighted, i tried doing it and to my suprise, was able to loot only 12-15. Is this like the same for all? Or has drop rates been nerfed over time?
Im returning to farming after a long time and would love to be enlightened. Thanks.

Joebembo
05-17-2017, 08:09 AM
From what i got by, I loot average of 25-30+ jewels per run, which each of my runs last for 22-26 seconds. That's the time I take to pull & park mobs, hit my magma's aa then kill all mobs... So idk if there's a bug in jewel farming , its just up to you and how efficient your farming is.

Bembo✌

PEMA
05-17-2017, 10:02 AM
My rate is same as Bembo's. Try adding time as a factor, not just the amount of drops :D

Sent from my T1 7.0 using Tapatalk

Roycedamagnet
05-17-2017, 10:28 AM
25-30 sounds nice. But i was also wondering if could gwt anywhere close to these numbers using rogue and drag blades. Any idea?

Joebembo
05-17-2017, 12:01 PM
25-30 sounds nice. But i was also wondering if could gwt anywhere close to these numbers using rogue and drag blades. Any idea?
And the class u use plays a factor in it as well. Tbh tanks are best for jewel farming, tho i never used rogue to do it. Tried jewel farming with mage and it was pleasant but I went back to using my tank with glint aegis and Magma. So I cant answer your question about rogue jewel farming cause I got no experience with that class. 😇

Bembo✌

alxe
05-18-2017, 08:04 AM
i tried jewel farming like yesterday,seemed normal drop rate to me. im on mage btw