PDA

View Full Version : Guild MOTD and Other Guild Add-ons

Draco Mikato
10-13-2011, 12:17 AM
I propose using a guld message-of-the-day system. When I was in a clan on a Counter-Strike server, I edited the motd screen when first entering.

Now it MAY be an issue of annoyance to some members. So I'm wondering when it would be a good time to have this display... or where.

I don't think it should simply be on a click-able display in guild hall or else people could miss it. I want it to be something I can see as soon as I enter base or something. So this suggestion is still pending improvements.

Another suggestion i'd like to add is something like a mini-mail system. Players can be on at all different times of the day and may not be able to contact a certain friend simply because they are not online. With a mail system, important notes can be left for that person to read. This can be located in guild hall, and next to the recycling bin in base. There may be an issue of crowding, but that has always been the same issue for the auction hall.

That is all for now.

Fac3bon3s
10-13-2011, 08:56 AM
With all honesty this can easily be done by using a forum for all guild members. I know I check our forums in the mornings to see if there is any news. And then I pop on here for a minute. I figure if you're (not you draco just people in general.) to lazy to register on your own guilds forum then your not really in it for the group aspect. This is just my opinion.