PDA

View Full Version : awsome armor and higher level characters

xxxkillerxx
10-13-2011, 12:23 AM
They need to make an event where you can get diamond armor for commandos gold armor for engineers and platinum armor for operatives and make the armor value 400 with + 20 to damage points this would be a rare item.. also they need to raise the character level from 31 to 41 and higher cause to many people are maxing out to quick, I just started and I'm already level 23 almost 24 also they need to add more levels. Thanks hope we can make this happen and hope people will be on bored with this change thanks

xkoolwillx
10-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Y the best gear for eng and commando and not ops???

Kahlua
10-13-2011, 04:36 AM
lol you can't really just say they "need" to make this...any Tom, Dick, or Harry can make up a armor type and say that STS should make it. I'm sure they already have the new armor planned out. The next level increase will be to 36, not 41. It's not that it's too easy to level, it's because people play too much. If you play casually for say, an hour a day, it will take you a while to get to 30, never mind 31. If you play 8 hours a day and max out in a few days; well then you need to take your time.

Plus, commandos should get Adamant armor like Wolverine! :D Leave the diamonds for pretty rings...or earrings......mmmm diamonds.

BodMaster
10-13-2011, 02:20 PM
They are already working on the next lot of content called 'The Shipyard' 3 whole spines (5 levels in each spine) this will most likely be 31-36, also each spine will inter-link with each other, to be released within a few weeks time.

That said STS have already a rough 100+ levels in store for us in SL which will keep raising the Cap each time new content is released, as Kahula pointed out this will not be 41, but after the 36 then will come 41, just need a little patience.

STS have been releasing new content within a month or so of each other which IMO is just the right amount of time to enjoy the experience, content, gear and overall fun of the game :)

The newest content is most likely going to be 'Halloween event' then Shipyards :D