PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way of getting CoP

LoveMadrid
10-13-2011, 02:13 AM
Hey guys,

I just lvl'd to 61 about a week ago and i got my vanity shield, but the problems is, when the lvl cap was still 56 , i wasn't max level and i didn't get a CoP.. Is there any other way of receiving a CoP?

don't tell me i lvl'd to 61 for nothing :hororr:

Kingsyan
10-13-2011, 02:21 AM
You lvled to 61 for the amazing shield and the upcoming bonus for lvl 66 cap.

There is NO way to get COP now and its going to stay that way unless STS wants a lot of players to quit =]

AdinoEznite
10-13-2011, 03:39 AM
actually i think it would be interesting if for the new lvl cap they gave people a choice of vanity..CoP or the new one with a different bonus

LoveMadrid
10-13-2011, 03:59 AM
actually i think it would be interesting if for the new lvl cap they gave people a choice of vanity..CoP or the new one with a different bonus
Yeah.. Like vanity shields + vanity helm = a different bonus according to their rarity

Xazic
10-13-2011, 06:17 AM
My assumption is that when the lvl cap is increased to 66:
1) If the elite vanity is going to be a helm, not a shield, the new vanity helm could be kind of "Crafted" with the CoP so the people who had CoP will get a better bonus which they deserve.
2) The elite vanity could be a shield again, and I'm not sure how they would work that out... Maybe the No.1 way or just a new shield.
3) And last but not least, STS could just make a vanity helm and make the bonus smaller than the one existing now with the CoP and SotH, so the players would stay happy. (The sewer grinding ppl)

Just a few of my thoughts!:welcoming:

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Maybe A Vanity Armor? The Armor Of Fangs?

Ixillicus
10-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Potentially they could create a new vanity like an armor or something, and it gives a bonus. If you have the CoP plus SoH plus New Vanity you get a big bonus, if you just have the SoH and the new vanity you get a lesser bonus.

jrdevildog
10-13-2011, 02:04 PM
It would be cool if they could enhance tge lvl cap for vanity helm+shield combinationw.

Pink-O-Mat
10-13-2011, 02:08 PM
My assumption is that when the lvl cap is increased to 66:
1) If the elite vanity is going to be a helm, not a shield, the new vanity helm could be kind of "Crafted" with the CoP so the people who had CoP will get a better bonus which they deserve.
2) The elite vanity could be a shield again, and I'm not sure how they would work that out... Maybe the No.1 way or just a new shield.
3) And last but not least, STS could just make a vanity helm and make the bonus smaller than the one existing now with the CoP and SotH, so the players would stay happy. (The sewer grinding ppl)

Just a few of my thoughts!:welcoming:

The last point does't make any sense, because lvling the 60+ k xp is easier than lvlin the upcoming 150+ k xp thats gonna be there with the update

Xazic
10-13-2011, 03:21 PM
The last point does't make any sense, because lvling the 60+ k xp is easier than lvlin the upcoming 150+ k xp thats gonna be there with the update

No... Now you are wrong! See the most loyal people who grinded to 56, for the first ever elite vanity, deserve the best elite bonus. THAT IS COMMON SENSE.