PDA

View Full Version : Cinco

bountyghost
05-18-2017, 09:19 PM
Can you tell us more info/hints about the update? I'm getting curious each and every day that goes by.

Xyzther
05-18-2017, 10:00 PM
Cinco is a loco man

Azefles
05-19-2017, 10:40 AM
Add a monthly platinum package that u get a total of like 1500 over the course of 30 days for 20 bucks think some more ppl would like that very popular on other games

3pc
05-19-2017, 04:46 PM
Definitely will be here by end of next week no doubt.

Cinco
05-19-2017, 05:32 PM
Here are some tidbits:
There's a ton of crafting in this one. A TON. All the super-Elite Armor and Helms. All the endgame super-Elite Weapons. Lots of new crafting materials to collect.
Key encounters work differently. In many cases, you'll have to kill a big monster (or a boss) to spawn a horde of much smaller monsters. It's these little guys who give the loot!
Achievement rewards exist for Level 90, 95 and 100. You get a special item for reaching Level 100 that you can EVOLVE into a totally loco game-wide super buff with help from past cap items.
Campaign access works differently from the elusive 'Warlord Prison' content I did for the Level 85 cap. Unlock the Campaign for a few Plat and then play the Quests to unlock each Dungeon. After this: farm to your hearts' delight!!

Xyzther
05-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Here are some tidbits:
There's a ton of crafting in this one. A TON. All the super-Elite Armor and Helms. All the endgame super-Elite Weapons. Lots of new crafting materials to collect.
Key encounters work differently. In many cases, you'll have to kill a big monster (or a boss) to spawn a horde of much smaller monsters. It's these little guys who give the loot!
Achievement rewards exist for Level 90, 95 and 100. You get a special item for reaching Level 100 that you can EVOLVE into a totally loco game-wide super buff with help from past cap items.
Campaign access works differently from the elusive 'Warlord Prison' content I did for the Level 85 cap. Unlock the Campaign for a few Plat and then play the Quests to unlock each Dungeon. After this: farm to your hearts' delight!!

Any idea when it'll be ready for release?

Wsrg
05-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Some guy said tomorrow....LOL!!!! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

KingCat
05-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Some guy said tomorrow....LOL!!!! [emoji23]

That's not funny...I'm being legit here.

kurtzildjiansantos
05-19-2017, 06:57 PM
Here are some tidbits:
How about for the People who can't afford to buy platinum? We rely on offers in that case. Unfortunately in our region, the Philippines Trialpay and Nativex are so inactive with offers...

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk

Trollingtrolo
05-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Here are some tidbits:

Okay so we can only access the campaign with plat, but is it like the pvp type of deal where we buy it once and all our characters are able to do it, ooooor are we having to pay for all of our characters like an elixir or something to access the dungeon?

IKYLEI
05-19-2017, 11:43 PM
That's not funny...I'm being legit here.
Actually, no one knows.

Sent from my Telpad QS using Tapatalk

kurtzildjiansantos
05-20-2017, 12:31 AM
Here are some tidbits:
Cinco what about the Ppl who can't afford to buy plat/ Regions that have Trialpay and NativeX inactive/not working?

Bazinga!
05-20-2017, 02:13 AM
Cinco what about the Ppl who can't afford to buy plat/ Regions that have Trialpay and NativeX inactive/not working?

Don't level up?

kurtzildjiansantos
05-20-2017, 04:00 AM
Don't level up?
Good 1

Teo4evrLegend
05-20-2017, 06:03 AM
Here are some tidbits:

Few Plat Hmmmm, Like Earlier PL , but wat abt those ppl who doesnt hav platinum??
Welll i cant afford platinum because i am still a kid ..... and no offers frm native x and trial pay doesnt even work...:grumpy::grumpy:

Wsrg
05-20-2017, 07:02 AM
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if a little plat is all it takes from each of us to keep the game moving forward, that's not a bad deal...and like in the old days, things that required plat to open(like the maps) usually become free after some time passes. Not pay to play, just pay to play FIRST. If a kid, maybe ask the parental units to do something extra around the house to save up for a $20 Google Play card? Idk, but I'm still really excited about the update!!!

Congeniality
05-20-2017, 08:28 AM
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if a little plat is all it takes from each of us to keep the game moving forward, that's not a bad deal...and like in the old days, things that required plat to open(like the maps) usually become free after some time passes. Not pay to play, just pay to play FIRST. If a kid, maybe ask the parental units to do something extra around the house to save up for a $20 Google Play card? Idk, but I'm still really excited about the update!!!

Words of the wise. Wonderfully Wandering Willfully With Wondrous Wisdom.

Waug
05-20-2017, 01:00 PM

It's good that people spend money on their favourite game specially in this situation where average per head earning should be high BUT -

Pocket legends is a free to play and that should remain like that -

Features:
+ Free to play forever
Quote from pl play store page. Sure some maps were not free to play but main content was free always and that makes a free to play game. It's possible to generate money side ways the way the F2P games make and the way can be much more effective that direct paid content, marvel contest of champion, made huge astonishing money of SO CALLED f2p content lol those thing change whole lot perspective towards f2p games.

Koolyah
05-20-2017, 01:33 PM
Can't wait to play it :( alas I have got to endure the wait like all my fellow companions!

bountyghost
05-20-2017, 08:07 PM
How many of these "past cap items" we talking about Cinco???

HotDiggityDog
05-20-2017, 08:18 PM

I believe he means the level 90 and 95 cap items. He said in another thread he would combine them before, I don't think he meant every cap item from 56 and up, the level 56 and 60 ones cost 30mill a piece I believe the prices of these would rise if every cap item is required. But I will find the thread and post here

HotDiggityDog
05-20-2017, 10:33 PM

Here it is, its the 11th post in which he says he will pull the level cap rewards together which I believe means just the 90,95, and 100 cap rewards

Wsrg
05-21-2017, 07:16 AM
Here it is, its the 11th post in which he says he will pull the level cap rewards together which I believe means just the 90,95, and 100 cap rewards
Here is a screen shot. You may be right, but he says "past cap items"...kinda sounds like the older ones...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170521/ec0514a5c44e89b685e62e20e3e6eabd.jpg

KingCat
05-21-2017, 05:39 PM

Here are some tidbits:
Achievement rewards exist for Level 90, 95 and 100. You get a special item for reaching Level 100 that you can EVOLVE into a totally loco game-wide super buff with help from all past cap items.
It's not that hard to read