PDA

View Full Version : ive been seeing alot of argueing and rants..

LwMark
10-13-2011, 04:25 AM
About lvl raise in 2 months..sts just tryin to make money..not fair cant get shield or cop..or this or that..

Just chill

Just go do a couple good ole sewer runz or even ao runz an remember that we kan play a awesome game like this

We win some we lose some

Its just a game......

....a friggin awesome game that is!!!!!!!!!

(Continue to argue if wanted itll give me an othas stuff to read lol ;) )

Darkfader
10-13-2011, 04:32 AM
Well it's normal to see this sort of discussion because when 56 became level cap it was first elite levelcap. We had many many months time to level up our characters there. Now we have way less time and way more experience to level up.

Also, Halloween coming later this month and Mount Fang is indeed coming to Pocket Legends, just in time for the Halloween spooky season. So it's max. 1month when it will be added.

Flickz
10-13-2011, 04:46 AM
People who play this game for fun and not just to have everything are happy with it i think thats what sts would like to see. Most of the people complaining about it make up a very small group of the people who play pl and mostly dont want the cap raise for selfish reasons or because they did things they now regret like buying to many elixers.

Moogerfooger
10-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Most of the people complaining about it make up a very small group of the people who play pl and mostly dont want the cap raise for selfish reasons or because they did things they now regret like buying to many elixers.

Actually, 90% of the people I see complaining here on the forums are complaining about the fast cap raise because they are busy in real life with school or work or family, and unlike Sewers where everyone had 6-7 months to get to the cap, here they have less than two and they are frustrated with STS' decision to release a new level cap so fast.

Has nothing to do with being selfish or regretting anything.

saool
10-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Most of the people complaining about it make up a very small group of the people who play pl and mostly dont want the cap raise for selfish reasons or because they did things they now regret like buying to many elixers.

Actually, 90% of the people I see complaining here on the forums are complaining about the fast cap raise because they are busy in real life with school or work or family, and unlike Sewers where everyone had 6-7 months to get to the cap, here they have less than two and they are frustrated with STS' decision to release a new level cap so fast.

I agree

AdinoEznite
10-13-2011, 12:07 PM

actually it seems that quite a few people who are casual gamers are ok with the update

i think the difference is whether or not the person wanted to get to 61
that i think is the sole reason for this outburst

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 12:15 PM
actually it seems that quite a few people who are casual gamers are ok with the update

i think the difference is whether or not the person wanted to get to 61
that i think is the sole reason for this outburst

This is exactly true, i said this nearly exactly in the other thread!

StompArtist
10-13-2011, 12:17 PM
You know... all this complaining is going to make STS abolish the elite cap one of these days...

Ghastly
10-13-2011, 08:09 PM
You know... all this complaining is going to make STS abolish the elite cap one of these days...

another way to make you guys to stop complaining like little girls.....

PL Playa
10-13-2011, 08:38 PM
This may be the best thing I have heard anyone say about the new update and level cap, so I thank you. I am not going to get to 61 so I am not going to be one of those guys that you see walking around sparkling. I will just be a laid back player from now on. Thank you.

-A pocket legend playa

NECROREAPER
10-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Think of it from my point of view

I had no intention of reaching 61 solely for the cap or the shield, but throughout my farming I've amassed 56k exp. Now if I'm already more than half way there, I might as well finish it up, but if there's a cap increase, boom there goes my 56k again, just like during the 56-61 Lvl cap increase.

It's not so much a matter of "woe is me, I can't level up to 61 because I'm too busy feeling sorry for myself," it's always been a matter of "I've been working hard this whole time and if they raise the cap now, it will all have been for nothing, and I'm upset with that."

Driazsomethingiforgot
10-14-2011, 02:58 AM
Also there are the people who sold all thier stuff in order to buy all te new sets that will come out with Mt.Fang. Bottom line this whole thing is just one giant mess. Either one or the other side is gonna lose and not everyone will be happy. How you react to STS decision is up to you. I just hope STS learns from this mess and learns from this expreience.