PDA

View Full Version : Artifact daily quest doesn't work for twinks

Thewolfbull
05-19-2017, 09:31 AM
Was on level 16 char and the daily quest for killing 25 bosses doesn't work. When i hit go to on quest menu it brings me to brackenridge forest but boss doesn't count for quest. Quest is called (by the biding).

Lojack
05-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Yellow circles are mini-bosses and don't count. I believe Mother is the first boss.

extrapayah
05-20-2017, 04:42 AM
then i think you should make it work. lvl 1 player can't farm mother.

the farming design that only twinks can farm victus means that you have to update everything on twinks level, including difficulty, gears/equipments, bosses count, kill count, primary jewel drops, etc etc. you have to make them scale properly.

Suentous PO
05-20-2017, 06:45 PM
then i think you should make it work. lvl 1 player can't farm mother.

the farming design that only twinks can farm victus means that you have to update everything on twinks level, including difficulty, gears/equipments, bosses count, kill count, primary jewel drops, etc etc. you have to make them scale properly.

I'm inclined to agree with you in that I don't think it scales well for twinks. I took a lv 30 who I thought would have the greatest advantage but I went through hundreds of pots and two elixirs!
Doesn't seem worth it as it cost me thousands and on top of that I looted a magna.

I suggest that you put BOTH drops in the map for all levels